Do you do anything on your phone apart from making money?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.001
Raw Dex
$0.720
That’s what I do. I check social media but I don’t even check it for two hours daily because all I want to do with my life right now is make money
I think the people that should really be active on social media are people that have marketplace listings and social media pages for their businesses. What does a normal person have to stay and do on social media for two hours?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yes l do too much with my phone like Storing of my very important documents on the phone and the communication activities.
The basic thing I do on my phone now is work. I don’t even take pictures like before anymore even though I am using a very good phone that can take good pictures

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I use my phone to produce beats too, apart from making money. I use my phone to make designs, but unfortunately, these are all money making ventures indirectly.
So if you use your phone to produce beats, will you sell the beats or what and will it be like the normal beats we listen to outside and dance to?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$5.795
Raw Dex
$0.053
I use my phone for the online transactions, assisting my kids in their studies by reading their academic things, browse internet if have any thing to know about.

Back