Do you do anything on your phone apart from making money?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.443
Before I discovered this I used to watch more videos on YouTube about comedy. However after discovering this I do online jobs 24hrs and I am very interested in doing my hobby online while cashing out few bucks monthly

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's true. In the past, things were very different. People were so naive and kind. Now, things have changed. People only care about themselves.
Post automatically merged:

This is very nice. It is wonderful that with the help of social media, we can make friends from all over the world.
Exactly
You cannot even trust someone that you have known for years or someone that you have not seen for years anymore

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.950
Raw Dex
$0.008
I use my phone to make and answer calls, chatting with friends, checking email, browsing the internet, listening to music and watching videos. I also use my phone to record appointments, birthdays of family members and friends.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I use my phone to make and answer calls, chatting with friends, checking email, browsing the internet, listening to music and watching videos. I also use my phone to record appointments, birthdays of family members and friends.
I also use my phone to watch movies whenever I am bored instead of check the social media and wasting my sub

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The time I spend on doing all these things on my phone is so small when you compare it to the time I use to make money on my phone. Since I discovered that smartphones could be used to make money, the way I saw smartphones changed drastically.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.950
Raw Dex
$0.008
The time I spend on doing all these things on my phone is so small when you compare it to the time I use to make money on my phone. Since I discovered that smartphones could be used to make money, the way I saw smartphones changed drastically.
I seldom use my mobile phone to do online work. I prefer doing online surveys and post on forums on my laptop. I like to work on a bigger screen. My eyes get tired easily if I do the work on the phone.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Same here
I used my smartphones to make post on social media before but I now make money from it

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Same here
I used my smartphones to make post on social media before but I now make money from it
I have been on posting forums since morning even when elections is going on in my country. I just steal 10 minutes on between to go check online what is happening in the polls. It is money first for me.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Same here
I do not trust anyone that is outside my family . Every other person is on check
You are absolutely right. I made so many mistakes in the past. I was younger and I trusted easily. Now I am more careful. :)
Post automatically merged:

Before I discovered this I used to watch more videos on YouTube about comedy. However after discovering this I do online jobs 24hrs and I am very interested in doing my hobby online while cashing out few bucks monthly
Same here. I was so excited when I found out that I can also earn money by using my phone.

Last edited:

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been on posting forums since morning even when elections is going on in my country. I just steal 10 minutes on between to go check online what is happening in the polls. It is money first for me.
Hahaha
You did not go outside to vote. Well, I think I understand that it is because of safety

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Before I found out about things you can do with your phone to make money, I used to use the phone for various activities like chatting, watching moviees and so on.

Now all I do with my phone is to be earning online. I don't know where the videos app is located on my phone again..

Anyone ezperiencing this too?
My phone is my buddy and should be with me 24/7. I used it to make and receive calls. I open my email and send reply using my phone, I use it to pay bills through e wallet. I also make notes using my phone. Those are just a few I mentioned, there's more uses for my phone other than that.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My phone is my buddy and should be with me 24/7. I used it to make and receive calls. I open my email and send reply using my phone, I use it to pay bills through e wallet. I also make notes using my phone. Those are just a few I mentioned, there's more uses for my phone other than that.
My phone is my best friend too. Sometimes I am wondering, how people could live some years ago without having any phones.

Green Done

Complete Stranger
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Before I found out about things you can do with your phone to make money, I used to use the phone for various activities like chatting, watching moviees and so on.

Now all I do with my phone is to be earning online. I don't know where the videos app is located on my phone again..

Playing video games, streaming music on my Spotify, streaming movies on my Netflix. All these and more are what I do on my smartphone.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So many people are using their phones aa money making machines. Others are using it for social media. It depends on what matters to a person

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

I mostly earning money and chatting my boyfriend

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.443
Apart from answering, making calls, receiving and sending texts , I also use my phone to make money online. The phone is the office and the Bank. This is because I use it to transact Online and stuffs.

Back