Do you procrastinate often?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Procrastinating is something that we all do from time to time, some more than others and in different ways, do you do it a lot little is it something that you have to deal with? For example, I procrastinate less and less, before I did it very often and postponed almost everything out of simple laziness, now it is something that I have improved a lot, tell me, do you do it frequently?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
Procrastinating is something that we all do from time to time, some more than others and in different ways, do you do it a lot little is it something that you have to deal with? For example, I procrastinate less and less, before I did it very often and postponed almost everything out of simple laziness, now it is something that I have improved a lot, tell me, do you do it frequently?
I shouldn't lie, I always procrastinate
Though, not everytime but there are times I will be lazy to do other things

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I frequently procrastinate. I frequently put off jobs that I consider to be difficult or unpleasant, such as writing papers or performing intricate work. I believe this is a typical issue for many individuals, and I'm trying to become more aware of it by starting tasks earlier and not letting them sit for too long. I'm attempting to break my procrastination behavior by making smaller objectives for myself and focusing on accomplishing them before moving on to the next activity. I'm also attempting to make my work environment more productive by using timers and working alongside a colleague.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
Yes, I frequently procrastinate. I frequently put off jobs that I consider to be difficult or unpleasant, such as writing papers or performing intricate work. I believe this is a typical issue for many individuals, and I'm trying to become more aware of it by starting tasks earlier and not letting them sit for too long. I'm attempting to break my procrastination behavior by making smaller objectives for myself and focusing on accomplishing them before moving on to the next activity. I'm also attempting to make my work environment more productive by using timers and working alongside a colleague.
I am trying my possible best to stop procrastination so that I will be able to make more money online. I hope I get it

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Yes, it really is a more common problem than we think, we all sin a little about it, it is best to realize and analyze patterns of why we do it and correct it

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I actually do not procrastinate. I always try as much as possible to perform the tasks I am supposed to. procrastination leads to laziness.
Post automatically merged:

I actually do not procrastinate. I always try as much as possible to perform the tasks I am supposed to. procrastination leads to laziness.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Post automatically merged:

That's really good, have you always been like this? Or is it something that you have achieved over time?

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Procrastination has been generally acknowledged as an obstacle to a success. It doesn't allow dream to be achieved. It causes postponement of a tangible project. It shouldn't be allow in human life.

Back