Do you procrastinate often?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Yeah, that is why only few business is end of succeeding why the majority do not succeed. It takes a lot of patience and persistence to be successful.
exact time is key in this, perseverance must be one of the pillars of the business or entrepreneur in question, people expect their businesses to take off overnight and in most cases this is not the case, it takes time dedication and investment

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
exact time is key in this, perseverance must be one of the pillars of the business or entrepreneur in question, people expect their businesses to take off overnight and in most cases this is not the case, it takes time dedication and investment
Yeah, anybody who expects to become successful overnight will not be able to succeed in any business venture. It takes time and consistency.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$3.350
I must admit that I did procastination last year. As a part of my New Year's resolution, I need to work harder and be more productive this year.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I must admit that I did procastination last year. As a part of my New Year's resolution, I need to work harder and be more productive this year.
Cheer up friend, not everything changes from one year to the next, you have to improve little by little until you become the best version, procrastinating only hinders us on our journey.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Procrastination is a bad menace to goals achiever. Procrastination is a product of fear of failure. It does not allow the victim to take decisive actions towards his goals or mission.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am also among the people that procrastinated a lot last year and I was not able to achieve good results. I have resolved to put that aside and work very hard consistently this year.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.040
Raw Dex
$0.008
I procrastinate once in a while. Just don't feel like doing anything. But I am a freelancer, when I get a job, I have to complete it on time to gain the trust of my client. That prevent me to procrastinate often.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I procrastinate once in a while. Just don't feel like doing anything. But I am a freelancer, when I get a job, I have to complete it on time to gain the trust of my client. That prevent me to procrastinate often.
if you are a freelancer, you will not even procrastinate because you cannot see money and leave it to waste away.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
if you are a freelancer, you will not even procrastinate because you cannot see money and leave it to waste away.
Exactly, a freelancer cannot afford to procrastinate since otherwise they will not be able to finish their work on time, which could cause them to not be hired anymore.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Exactly, a freelancer cannot afford to procrastinate since otherwise they will not be able to finish their work on time, which could cause them to not be hired anymore.
That is very true. Freelancers are the kind of people that are always very much busy and procrastinating means not making money.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
That is very true. Freelancers are the kind of people that are always very much busy and procrastinating means not making money.
Yes, they are people who always tend to have some online work to do and cannot neglect their time since there is someone waiting for said work to be finished.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, they are people who always tend to have some online work to do and cannot neglect their time since there is someone waiting for said work to be finished.
Yeah, that is why people who are successful on freelancing are always disciplined. they are the kind of people who are time conscious.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
I will say that this is the habit I'm finding very hard to break. Sometimes, it may be that I'm very tired but I still need to work, and I know that I will only be wasting time trying to work in such conditions.

Back