Do you procrastinate often?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will say that this is the habit I'm finding very hard to break. Sometimes, it may be that I'm very tired but I still need to work, and I know that I will only be wasting time trying to work in such conditions.
procrastination is very bad. I also procrastinate sometimes but I try as much as possible to stay disciplined. Discipline is what everyone needs to avoid procrastination.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
procrastination is very bad. I also procrastinate sometimes but I try as much as possible to stay disciplined. Discipline is what everyone needs to avoid procrastination.
Yes, the important thing is to get away from it as much as possible, it is useless to throw your time overboard when it can be used for something better.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Yes I do procrastinate and I understand that it is something that is not needed in business. A business person has to be proactive.
We also have to differentiate between resting and procrastinating, since sometimes we simply need to rest, but when we do it repeatedly we could say that we are procrastinating.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Procrastinating is something that we all do from time to time, some more than others and in different ways, do you do it a lot little is it something that you have to deal with? For example, I procrastinate less and less, before I did it very often and postponed almost everything out of simple laziness, now it is something that I have improved a lot, tell me, do you do it frequently?
Yes, I do procrastinate often, but I'm very thankful to God almighty, because I'm gradually stoping procrastinating, I now prioritize things, and make sure I account for every time spent in order to maximize time.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Procrastination is a terrible attitude for a business person. I use to do it. If you don't limit it, it would limit you soon and your business would crash.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
That's what I mean
I procrastinate a lot and I am looking for I'm the best way to stop it. It is a bad habit
Are you going to bed late? This can be a problem that causes you to procrastinate, really if I go to bed late I don't have energy or desire to do my work during the day, that's why I try to go to sleep early...

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I tend to procrastinate a lot if I am honest. I can be sat focusing on something and then end up where my mind will wander somewhere else say to another website, to my phone on TikTok or even social media. I have found that if I try to stay focused and leave my phone out of sight whilst I am working, I tend to procrastinate less but it's still taking some time to get used to if I am honest and as much as I would like to get better at avoiding procrastination, I feel it will always hit me at some point.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
Are you going to bed late? This can be a problem that causes you to procrastinate, really if I go to bed late I don't have energy or desire to do my work during the day, that's why I try to go to sleep early...
I used to go to bed very late before but I am trying so hard to be sleeping early these days

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I used to go to bed very late before but I am trying so hard to be sleeping early these days
So it's okay, not because you do that, but because you know what the problem is, and the first thing will always be to identify it, after that you decide how to tacklet it and solve it.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, the important thing is to get away from it as much as possible, it is useless to throw your time overboard when it can be used for something better.
Probably, anyone who continues to procrastinate may not be able to achieve anything reasonable. It is important and necessary to get away from it as early as possible

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
So it's okay, not because you do that, but because you know what the problem is, and the first thing will always be to identify it, after that you decide how to tacklet it and solve it.
I already know what my problem is and I am trying so hard to tackle the problem so that it will not affect me very much

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Probably, anyone who continues to procrastinate may not be able to achieve anything reasonable. It is important and necessary to get away from it as early as possible
Yes, this is a fact, no one who procrastinates is going to achieve anything substantial because they are not acting.

I already know what my problem is and I am trying so hard to tackle the problem so that it will not affect me very much

I'm glad then, cheer up I'm sure you'll get it

Back