Do you procrastinate often?

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Procrastinating is something that we all do from time to time, some more than others and in different ways, do you do it a lot little is it something that you have to deal with? For example, I procrastinate less and less, before I did it very often and postponed almost everything out of simple laziness, now it is something that I have improved a lot, tell me, do you do it frequently?
I believe that every human being procrastinate from time to time because it's a human thing. I have also been found to be doing this to myself and there's nothing to be ashamed of.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yes, I'm one of those people who often procrastinate because the mood doesn't support it, or because I feel a little lazy. But when the time is almost approaching the deadline, my enthusiasm is suddenly excited to finish the job well.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I believe that every human being procrastinate from time to time because it's a human thing. I have also been found to be doing this to myself and there's nothing to be ashamed of.
I used to procrastinate very well before but I am gradually reducing it even though I still do it sometimes

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I used to procrastinate very well before but I am gradually reducing it even though I still do it sometimes
Well the important thing is that you are reducing it I think we have all procrastinated more or less at different stages of our lives, the important thing is to reduce it little by little

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Well the important thing is that you are reducing it I think we have all procrastinated more or less at different stages of our lives, the important thing is to reduce it little by little
It is very important for us to learn how to stay away from procrastination because it will just stop us from doing the things that we are supposed to do

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$3.690
Raw Dex
$0.000
Procrastination is definitely a bad habit I struggle with at times. Despite my best intentions, I occasionally find myself putting off important tasks until the last minute.

Back