Investing Vs. Starting Your Own Business

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is so sad that the situation is getting more and more difficult every single day. It seems that all of us have made mistakes and now we have to pay for all these mistakes. I believe that we must be less selfish and more sensitive, otherwise, things will not get better.
You may be right, the thing is that in almost every country the economic situation is not really favorable. But in some countries it is actually better than others.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
the best thing to do is to continue grinding and looking for more opportunities both online and offline. It is true that things are getting harder every single day in many parts of the world.
Yes, the bad economy has affected the whole world and we should try as much as possible and have extra income. I currently have 3 jobs. I don't enjoy life but I have no other choice

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, the bad economy has affected the whole world and we should try as much as possible and have extra income. I currently have 3 jobs. I don't enjoy life but I have no other choice
Having three jobs a very good choice. At least you'll be able to live a comfortable life financially even if you're not happy at the moment.

Mayor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The aim of investment or starting your business is to make more money actually. So, For me I think if the investment would give me higher returns than starting a business, Then I would not hesitate to invest. And also investment comes with less effort from you, Just that you need to do enough Research before investing.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
You may be right, the thing is that in almost every country the economic situation is not really favorable. But in some countries it is actually better than others.
Yes, this is true. The economic situation around the world is very bad. Fortunately, in some countries, the economic situation is not so bad. Well, I am not sure what will happen in the future. I hope that things will improve soon.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, this is true. The economic situation around the world is very bad. Fortunately, in some countries, the economic situation is not so bad. Well, I am not sure what will happen in the future. I hope that things will improve soon.
I also hope the same because a lot of things looks very uncertain at the moment. We just have to hope for the best in the future.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I also hope the same because a lot of things looks very uncertain at the moment. We just have to hope for the best in the future.
I agree with you, Chibson. A lot of things look very uncertain at the moment indeed. However, we must never lose hope. It is important to be positive and hope that everything will be fine again.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Having three jobs a very good choice. At least you'll be able to live a comfortable life financially even if you're not happy at the moment.
I don't know how long I can survive but for now I can only do my best and hope things get better. Also, passive income always helps. I was thinking I need more passive income

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yeah, I am always a very positive person. So I really hope things will get better in the future but it may not be easy.
It is so nice to hear that you are a positive person. I am a positive person too and I try to give hope to people around me who feel sad and disappointed. I hope that the situation all over the world will improve soon.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
Well, if you do not have enough capital to finance your own business investing in other people's business is the best option. When you realise profit you can use it to begin your own business.
If you want to invest in other businesses and make good profits, then you should have lots of money. Investment requires lots of money to yield good outcomes.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.363
I'm looking at investing in my business now. Investing in other business means you are growing it and making or helping to prosper the person while you waste away daily

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is so nice to hear that you are a positive person. I am a positive person too and I try to give hope to people around me who feel sad and disappointed. I hope that the situation all over the world will improve soon.
That's good, positivity is very important and necessary in this present time because so many people are depressed and sad. Trying to give people around you hope is important and necessary.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
That's good, positivity is very important and necessary in this present time because so many people are depressed and sad. Trying to give people around you hope is important and necessary.
Yes, positivity is essential. To be honest, I am also worried about the bad situation all over the world but I try to stay calm and help psychologically my family and all people around me who are even weaker than me. :)

Back