Is frozen turkey business allowed?

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.210
It is good business. Sell white meat to people who workout regulary. White turkey meat is full of proteins and they eat those every day for muscle grow. White meat is usually very expensive in at market.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Turkey's farming is not common in our country. I know that it is an expensive affair when compared to poultry farming. And farmers might need some financial support from the government to start it. Someone mentioned that the turkey meat might sound expensive but turns out to be more economical for any buyer. Not only it tastes better but is heavier and more filling to eat. So, the same amount of turkey meat can make more meals than poultry meat. And I assume that both are equally healthy.
Yeah, they are very healthy. I think you are right because if turkey farmers can obtain government support they will probably be able to do more.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
I do not really know much about this though but from what i have seen, frozen turkey business has been a very lucrative business and it still continues to be so.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it is a very lucrative business in this part of the world. All you need is a good location and you are good to go. A lot of people consume frozen products here.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I do not really know much about this though but from what i have seen, frozen turkey business has been a very lucrative business and it still continues to be so.

Currently it is a business that a lot of people are engaged in my country and they are selling it very well because people will always need meat to eat.

Back