Nationalities of Members here

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am from the Philippines. I wonder where most of the members here are from. I see some from Nigeria, Indonesia. Do we have some from the other continents? Whatever is your nationality let's interact in this forum as one big family after all we are all brothers and sisters in the eyes of the Creator.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
I'm from the United States of America.

You can click on any persons username and will know from which country they are
Sometimes it helps to actually know by someone stating it, as some people may have been born somewhere, but may be living somewhere entirely different from that place.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can click on any persons username and will know from which country they are
Thanks had never done that.
Post automatically merged:

I'm from the United States of America.

Sometimes it helps to actually know by someone stating it, as some people may have been born somewhere, but may be living somewhere entirely different from that place.
I've noticed that when I click on the name it's their nation's flag below, which am not really familiar at.

Last edited:

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am from the Philippines. I wonder where most of the members here are from. I see some from Nigeria, Indonesia. Do we have some from the other continents? Whatever is your nationality let's interact in this forum as one big family after all we are all brothers and sisters in the eyes of the Creator.
I'm from Philippines in Central Visayas Region. :)

Back