Nationalities of Members here

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
I am from Zambia in the southern part of Africa, my country is almost at the centre of Africa. I like to meet and interact with many different people and learn about their cultures. Above all, I like to see people happy. I am hopeful and intentional about it that we are going to experience massive financial growth as individuals despite the biting economy worldwide.RIF provides us with a platform where we get to share practical, viable and tangible solutions in various spheres that can be able to benefit us directly or indirectly.LET US GO MAKE HISTORY TOGETHER CHAMPIONS.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.443
I personally I am from Africa. I come from the Eastern Africa Kenya to be more precise. A dry and hotter region from the South sub-saharian desert. The country is hotter in the day but cool during night time.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am from the Philippines. I wonder where most of the members here are from. I see some from Nigeria, Indonesia. Do we have some from the other continents? Whatever is your nationality let's interact in this forum as one big family after all we are all brothers and sisters in the eyes of the Creator.
I'm from Nigeria!!!

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
He is from Pakistan, maybe he has changed his VPN. Once I also did it by mistake and on my profile Australian flag was appearing. I complained it to the admin and he told me what I did.
i see, i never use VPN, though, so i dont have any idea about this kind of things. i always use my internet for legal purposes LOL

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Well I think we can know where everyone is from by looking at their profile picture, there it indicates their nationality, but anyway, I am from the east of Spain

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.170
We can see our county flag right next to our avatar, right? By the way, I am not very comfortable sharing my location in a public forum. I have had pretty bad experience in the past.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I am from England, UK. It's always nice to hear where other members are from on a forum and it never needs to be the exact location :)

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Mabuhay Kabayan! From the Pearl of the Orient Seas, Philippines! ( I don't know though if some other nationalities claimed that title ;) ) I'm from Luzon, pure Tagalog.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am from the Philippines. I wonder where most of the members here are from. I see some from Nigeria, Indonesia. Do we have some from the other continents? Whatever is your nationality let's interact in this forum as one big family after all we are all brothers and sisters in the eyes of the Creator.
I am from England, English born and bred
Post automatically merged:

I am from England, UK. It's always nice to hear where other members are from on a forum and it never needs to be the exact location :)
I am from England as well, In the East, where are you?

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Do you go in there often?

Don't think I have ever seen your name pop up anywhere?

Glad to know that I am not the only one with a different username

Back