riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.190
Do you go in there often?

Don't think I have ever seen your name pop up anywhere?

Glad to know that I am not the only one with a different username
I have a mylot account too but i had use it just for a little, my username there is the same than in Rif riberet19 , nice too meet you by the way im from Spain

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have a mylot account too but i had use it just for a little, my username there is the same than in Rif riberet19 , nice too meet you by the way im from Spain
Hi there.
Haven't seen you over there, but have only been back there just over a month.
Why do you use that account so little?
Sorry I am a very nosy person

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am from England, English born and bred
Post automatically merged:

I am from England as well, In the East, where are you?
I am from the Philippines. I live in the southern part of the Philippines known as Mindanao the Land of Promise.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you, know nothing about Philippines, apart from I know there are a lot of Philippine carers in our town. They are praised highly for the care they give
True, Filipino. caregivers. and nurses are highly demanded all over the world... Many Filipinos have also emigrated to UK and they work as health workers or teachers.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am from the Philippines. I wonder where most of the members here are from. I see some from Nigeria, Indonesia. Do we have some from the other continents? Whatever is your nationality let's interact in this forum as one big family after all we are all brothers and sisters in the eyes of the Creator.
I'm from Indonesia, we are neighbours. Both from Southeast Asia. :)

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello there, we also see each other on myLot. right?. Have you been to the Philippines?! One of my wishes is to go to Bali, how far is Bali from your place?
Yes you are right, we are both active in mylot. It's just that I rarely write there, only occasionally. Bali is very far from where I am, even though it is still one country. Non-stop flights from Jakarta to Denpasar usually take 1h 45m. The distance between the two cities is 962 km. LOL And I am not yet go to Philippines. :D

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
True, Filipino. caregivers. and nurses are highly demanded all over the world... Many Filipinos have also emigrated to UK and they work as health workers or teachers.
I have heard that as well.
When I used to clen for some old folk they had carers and they were always very cheerful and happy and very friendly towards me and the people they were caring for

Hello there, we also see each other on myLot. right?. Have you been to the Philippines?! One of my wishes is to go to Bali, how far is Bali from your place?
I am on Mylot as well

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes you are right, we are both active in mylot. It's just that I rarely write there, only occasionally. Bali is very far from where I am, even though it is still one country. Non-stop flights from Jakarta to Denpasar usually take 1h 45m. The distance between the two cities is 962 km. LOL And I am not yet go to Philippines. :D
I seldom write at my lot too.. Whenever I visit I just reply to topics that I like and withnthe regular. members.. I used to reply to new members but most often they don't respond so I don't reply to them anymore.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I seldom write at my lot too.. Whenever I visit I just reply to topics that I like and withnthe regular. members.. I used to reply to new members but most often they don't respond so I don't reply to them anymore.
I also experienced it, I often comment on the posts of people I just know (strangers), usually they don't want to respond back. So, after a while I was a bit lazy, it took a very long time to collect 5$ in mylot. LOL

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also experienced it, I often comment on the posts of people I just know (strangers), usually they don't want to respond back. So, after a while I was a bit lazy, it took a very long time to collect 5$ in mylot. LOL
That's true. But at least we're earning something. The interaction of the community is good enough for us to. learns. about other culture.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am in the North East of England :) so nice to see someone else here on RIF from England :)
Well great to meet you, and someone from England, feels like home already

That's true. But at least we're earning something. The interaction of the community is good enough for us to. learns. about other culture.
I find it easy to earn the $5 in mylot, I have a nice group of friends, my name on there is Anne21, come and friend me and I will chat with you both, I'm a real chatterbox

Agree, I have learnt loads of good facts on mylot and taught people things about England, hope to do the same on here as well.

Well great to meet you, and someone from England, feels like home already

I find it easy to earn the $5 in mylot, I have a nice group of friends, my name on there is Anne21, come and friend me and I will chat with you both, I'm a real chatterbox

Agree, I have learnt loads of good facts on mylot and taught people things about England, hope to do the same on here as well.
It's strange as you get talking to people and forget that they are living in a different county. I had to explain marmite the other day! LOL, to a lady in the states

I agree with you that we are all alike in the eyes of the almighty God creator of heavens and earth
and can learn many things from different people living in different countries

Well I will talk to you and have a long chat and banter with you, I love chatting about all and everything and am very friendly, can share some of my friendly friends with you as well.
Only been back a short while and already made $5 very easy

Slowly finding my way round this site, its so different to Mylot and I am a creature of habit and not good learning new stuff on the laptop.

Last edited:

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
correct me if I am wrong, but I never talked with you @relcap23 on mylot, right? but we always talk here. i think you still use the same username, right?
I talk to you on Mylot, but not this week.
My user name on Mylot is Anne21(Wisbech, UK)
Didn't know you were here as well,
I am still finding my feet on this forum, finding it so different from Mylot
Great you are here as well

Back