Not Paying 🚫 Postbucks.net

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am interested to join in. I will check it later. Thanks for sharing a legit site.
You are already part of this website. I saw you joined the website 3-4 months ago. They are currently paying double rewards so you should take the benefit and earn till they are paying the double rewards.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
Just opened up an exchange thread at PostBucks, for people who are finding it hard to get goals for payout through PostBucks, or if you just want a different payout option than what is available there. So that will help. :)

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Congratulations on your payment request. Hope you get it soon. How long did it take you to reach $13?
Was that through posting only or there was games prices and trade?
Yes a bit of both. I have traded with many users in the past 2 weeks and even now users are interested in trade. But I would like to get paid first from the admin now

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
Yesh that's an interesting but can't be on the site has the site admin banned my ip address in the name that I was using a VPN that I don't know about.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
The owner of post bucks forum just announced that withdrawal requests would now be processed every month. It is no longer two times. The day for sending payout every month would be the 22nd day of the month.

As the owner stated, that's the day that adsense pays them. You can expect to get your earnings on the platform 22nd of every month.

What do you think of this?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
The owner of post bucks forum just announced that withdrawal requests would now be processed every month. It is no longer two times. The day for sending payout every month would be the 22nd day of the month.

As the owner stated, that's the day that adsense pays them. You can expect to get your earnings on the platform 22nd of every month.

What do you think of this?
That is too long to wait. It is a forum site not a writing articles sites where payments are processed monthly. The more people will stay away from that site.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
That is too long to wait. It is a forum site not a writing articles sites where payments are processed monthly. The more people will stay away from that site.
He is already having very low number of active users on the site. I think he wants to use the money generated by the site to pay the users instead of paying out of pocket.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
He is already having very low number of active users on the site. I think he wants to use the money generated by the site to pay the users instead of paying out of pocket.
If he is only not rude but friendly and considerate, his forum site may have many users happily posting there. Attitude matters. He better had sensed the reason why his forum site looks like ground zero.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
If he is only not rude but friendly and considerate, his forum site may have many users happily posting there. Attitude matters. He better had sensed the reason why his forum site looks like ground zero.
Enforcing forum rules is not being rude, honestly. People need to be able to understand you can't just plagiarize and post low quality, just because they can. That is the whole reason why there are rules to a paid to post forum. You need to be able to get people to generate actual content that they want to talk about, instead of copying content from a different website.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The most important thing is the website is legit. If you are interested to earn you can make $1 a day and if you don't like to post threads then also earning of more than $0.30 possible in a day.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Forum is still very good and we can earn $1 if we can post threads and comments in all sections that means we need to post thread in low earning or general chat sections too

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
A monthly payment option is good if you are committed to a long tern goal and want to create valuable posts on the site. THis is not the site where you make posts, get paid, and then go away. The site wants committed posters.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The only problem I associate with this website is the posting limits because if they like uses to earn maximum $1 they should allow users to post in any section they want there should not be a restriction on number of comments for threads in a particular section and this will make things easier too

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Enforcing forum rules is not being rude, honestly. People need to be able to understand you can't just plagiarize and post low quality, just because they can. That is the whole reason why there are rules to a paid to post forum. You need to be able to get people to generate actual content that they want to talk about, instead of copying content from a different website.
Exactly and paying users around 22nd of every month is a good option too as we can reach the threshold by that time to get paid same like bmf is doing

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes, this forum is totally legal, it is growing it still has less than 200 members, pay on the 22nd as it says @Ginger you should join to expand profits the forum works very well
The only problem is the website isn't generating a big revenue so we cannot expect big rewards but I hope we can see more active users and hopefully we can generate more revenue

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
The only problem is the website isn't generating a big revenue so we cannot expect big rewards but I hope we can see more active users and hopefully we can generate more revenue
Yes this is true is this because we need more users on the site, if the number of users increase the revenue of the web site would do it too i think

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes this is true is this because we need more users on the site, if the number of users increase the revenue of the web site would do it too i think
I think they are earning revenue but it's quite less and some of the users who are part of the website from long but still they don't login daily

Back