Not Paying đźš« Postbucks.net

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
It is a friendly forum and with topics very similar to those discussed here in this forum, you will be well received there and you will have a good time telling the truth.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
We are still few members there, but it is growing little by little, we are already almost 150 members, it is a good forum and pays on time, and the atmosphere is very nice, join it

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.560
It is a niche site, that's for sure. You can earn up to $1 per day. You earn 1 cent per post and 1.5 cents per topic. Since the forum has low activities, there are a lot of room for post creation.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.273
this one also stopped paying its no longer a pay-to-post forum and I'm sure it's usets are really feeling bad now but I hope that the admin will do something soon

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Sadly its no longer a pay-to-post now but we can hope the things will sort out soon and we can start earning
The admin was online a few days ago and said that surely in 1 month everything will return to normal, no need to worry I guess, i keep posting there ocasionally.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.273
That will be great if the site starts paying again after a month it will help people to return more to the site and start earning from the site again

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
That will be great if the site starts paying again after a month it will help people to return more to the site and start earning from the site again
Yes, I think that if everything is solved with YouTube this will be possible, users must also remain active even if they don't pay, at least leave a couple of posts a day so that it generates traffic and the admin sees interest.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I think that if everything is solved with YouTube this will be possible, users must also remain active even if they don't pay, at least leave a couple of posts a day so that it generates traffic and the admin sees interest.
Users that only care about their earnings? I bet you that they don't even have time for that site again. I am sure that they are on better sites that are paying them. I still drop posts once in a while though.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Users that only care about their earnings? I bet you that they don't even have time for that site again. I am sure that they are on better sites that are paying them. I still drop posts once in a while though.
Yes,I see it correctly, they should look for sites to earn money, but in the end it is not the only thing that matters, it takes me 2 minutes to leave a couple of comments in the forum, that is nothing, many users simply disappeared never to return minute 1 that it was said that the ptp would stop momentarily.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
Yes,I see it correctly, they should look for sites to earn money, but in the end it is not the only thing that matters, it takes me 2 minutes to leave a couple of comments in the forum, that is nothing, many users simply disappeared never to return minute 1 that it was said that the ptp would stop momentarily.
Unfortunately, that is the way the world is structured. No one has time to waste this days on things that are free. This generation values time so much. We have taken capitalism to the highest level in our generation.

Back