SCF Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Just reading through the mixed feelings being expressed here,i sincerely hope those that have challenges with their pay cheque to recieve them eventually.Logically speaking there should be a processing period for all payments but admin may pay earlier if available and funds available too.In the event that the payment processing period exceeds then communication should be made as regards to what might be a challenge and what remedy is in place to control the situation.that is what mutual respect implies.

This year has not been a good outlook in as far as paid to post sites is concerned and the reward systems.
The thing is that there are some particular people that the admin is paying for now so I think he needs to add names of people to the list so that those people will get paid too especially the new people

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
The thing is that there are some particular people that the admin is paying for now so I think he needs to add names of people to the list so that those people will get paid too especially the new people
What is the criteria being used in order to be in the reward system,Bisdustry have made it clear that they want those who are active and have quality posts and you have to be a paid up member in order to earn.they are not taking in new members in some selected tier three region and africa to be particular,Now for the admin of SCF what is the criteria he is using?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
What is the criteria being used in order to be in the reward system,Bisdustry have made it clear that they want those who are active and have quality posts and you have to be a paid up member in order to earn.they are not taking in new members in some selected tier three region and africa to be particular,Now for the admin of SCF what is the criteria he is using?
I actually do not think there is any criteria for now but I cannot talk about later because you can just make any post on the platform so just make sure that the post is making sense

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
SCF is not a pay to post site. The old members were never paid. He paid only those he transacted with from RIF on that day only. I was personally invited by the site owner one time when I did activities at OTz. Hoping no more to discuss about payment.

I don't agree with it because I was not invited by the site owner to that site but by you and I have been paid successfully twice there. There may be some other criteria to get paid on that site

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Iam so sorry about it, but we better stop talking about SF payment because the admin warns he will ban members who are talking about it. About my footwear this summer, I just wear rubber shoes.
Ok, thank you for the advice to leave the SCF forum alone even if it annoyed me a little having wasted two months of time with zero results and thanks also for informing me which sandals you are wearing in this period.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.408
Ok, thank you for the advice to leave the SCF forum alone even if it annoyed me a little having wasted two months of time with zero results and thanks also for informing me which sandals you are wearing in this period.
Do not quit my friend, be patient, and continue doing activities there on SCF. Many are still waiting for their pay. The site owner of SCF is on vacation. You can have your pay once he is back at the site.
Post automatically merged:

I don't agree with it because I was not invited by the site owner to that site but by you and I have been paid successfully twice there. There may be some other criteria to get paid on that site
You might be right. I do not also know why they were not paid. They have to post daily not every now and then or as long as they remember.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
I guess the criteria is to post daily and if you skip a day you won't be paid and may be credits help to calculate the same. I always post 4-5 comments daily there. I don't forget it.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.408
I am posting countless posts and post threads. I owe my pay to the site so I have to post two posts threads daily and answer posts. it is not hard for there is no word count.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
That's one positive thing on that site that there is no limit of words required but I see less number of threads there which makes me bore there and that's the reason I don't post much there

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.408
That's one positive thing on that site that there is no limit of words required but I see less number of threads there which makes me bore there and that's the reason I don't post much there
I have many posts under the post thread but only a few reads. They are about business. People just like to read general discussions which bores me too. Hoping they will read topics on businesses and under articles.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
I have many posts under the post thread but only a few reads. They are about business. People just like to read general discussions which bores me too. Hoping they will read topics on businesses and under articles.
That's true most people like to read general topics. I also rarely open business threads. I have nothing to contribute to such thread so I read them but don't post there

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.408
Let us keep our fingers crossed this week there might a surprised in your PayPal account from the site owner. Let's just be hopeful and patient to endure. I'm also doing activities on forum coin.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Let us keep our fingers crossed this week there might a surprised in your PayPal account from the site owner. Let's just be hopeful and patient to endure. I'm also doing activities on forum coin.
Thanks for your advice, my dearest friend, I manage to earn almost more on ForumCoin, since there is no limit of words and arguments. May I kindly know, what is your nickname on ForumCoin.
Thank you.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.408
Thanks for your advice, my dearest friend, I manage to earn almost more on ForumCoin, since there is no limit of words and arguments. May I kindly know, what is your nickname on ForumCoin.
Thank you.
I'm using the same username, Starmix hehe. Hoping to see your post there. Keep safe my friend.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$3.657
Raw Dex
$0.001
SCF is not a pay to post site. The old members were never paid. He paid only those he transacted with from RIF on that day only. I was personally invited by the site owner one time when I did activities at OTz. Hoping no more to discuss about payment.
I could remember that when I join the forum, he asked if I would love to be a paid member. I think the affected persons should send a message to the owner of the forum and discuss the issue amicably.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.408
I could remember that when I join the forum, he asked if I would love to be a paid member. I think the affected persons should send a message to the owner of the forum and discuss the issue amicably.
That's good to hear it's from the site owner's words of you want to be a paid member. Others must wite the site owner to be given s budget during pay day. They should not wait for the time to feel frustrated.

Back