What do you know about affilate marketing?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
affiliating is about selling of products of different platforms like Amazons and others. you sell their products through their links to make a commission. You just need to have a good marketing skill

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you want to succeed in affiliate marketing you must have some skills like graphics designing, content writing skills and copywriting skills. You will also need a blog or a good social media page to succeed.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I know that affilate marketing is not new to most of us. There are lots of people out there that are earning big money from affilate marketing, while some have tried it but no success.
Should we say that the unsuccessful ones are not doing what they are supposed to do.
What do you think about affilate marketing and how do you think we can earn from it?
Those who are unsuccessful may not be doing enough research and planning or may not have found the right products or niche to promote. It's important to learn about affiliate marketing best practices like identifying the right target audience and promoting products in an authentic and engaging way. Consistency and perseverance is the key.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Affiliate marketing is simply a method of marketing other people's products through social media, or website pages. And we will get a commission from the goods that were successfully sold.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I started learning about affiliate marketing some years ago. It is a good business venture I have wanted to venture into but there are some limitations. Affiliate marketing is good because you don't need your own product to make money.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Affiliate marketing involves promoting other people's products and when a sale is made you will get commission from the selling price. It is good because you don't have to go through the hurdles of creating a product to make money.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As per my knowledge it's selling of products of different websites like Amazon, Ebay, Flipkart and other and for that we need to register with the website and we should have a blog or website to start with it and when anyone buy from our link then we'll earn commission.
Exactly. This is what I know about affiliate marketing too. Affiliate marketing is very profitable but I think that it does not work for everyone. I tried it last year but with no success since I made zero sales. :)

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Affiliate marketing is critical and it is a way to increase the awareness of your brand.
that is actually different from affiliate marketing but it is still a way to increase awareness. In affiliate marketing you do not have to do the promotion yourself but instead people do it and when they make sales they get some certain commission.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.155
As far as I am concerned I know that affiliate marketing is the kind of business that involve the selling of goods and services on behalf of the sellers with an aim of making commissions on the profits earned on the items.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Exactly. This is what I know about affiliate marketing too. Affiliate marketing is very profitable but I think that it does not work for everyone. I tried it last year but with no success since I made zero sales. :)
It would be great if we can learn about it as I have heard that those into this are making big

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It would be great if we can learn about it as I have heard that those into this are making big
Yes, it would be great if we could learn how we can succeed in this type of business because it is so profitable. We can find a lot of information about affiliate marketing on YouTube. I think that we must work seriously on this if we want to increase our online income.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it would be great if we could learn how we can succeed in this type of business because it is so profitable. We can find a lot of information about affiliate marketing on YouTube. I think that we must work seriously on this if we want to increase our online income.
most of the videos you will see on YouTube about affiliate marketing does not work. I have tried to so many of them in the past but at the end of the day I was not able to make any money from affiliate marketing.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
most of the videos you will see on YouTube about affiliate marketing does not work. I have tried to so many of them in the past but at the end of the day I was not able to make any money from affiliate marketing.
Oh, I did not know that most of the videos on YouTube do not work. This is sad because YouTube is a wonderful source of information. Where can we get some information about affiliate marketing then? What do you think? Thanks a lot for letting me know.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh, I did not know that most of the videos on YouTube do not work. This is sad because YouTube is a wonderful source of information. Where can we get some information about affiliate marketing then? What do you think? Thanks a lot for letting me know.
There are some good videos but they're few. You can go to udemy and buy some good courses.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are some good videos but they're few. You can go to udemy and buy some good courses.
Yes, I know. There are just a few good videos on YouTube. Thank you for letting me know about Udemy. It is a great idea to buy some good courses. In this way, I will gain some knowledge of affiliate marketing which will be very helpful for me.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I know. There are just a few good videos on YouTube. Thank you for letting me know about Udemy. It is a great idea to buy some good courses. In this way, I will gain some knowledge of affiliate marketing which will be very helpful for me.
Definitely, it is really a great platform that you can learn a lot of things on. Consistency is also needed to succeed.

Back