What do you know about affilate marketing?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh, I have never thought about that. It is so sad that bloggers try this way to get traffic. We must be very careful then. Thank you for letting me know. I appreciate it very much. :)
Yeah, sometimes the kind of news I read online makes me worried until I realise that most of them are trying to get traffic. So I always make research on any kind of news i see online.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yeah, sometimes the kind of news I read online makes me worried until I realise that most of them are trying to get traffic. So I always make research on any kind of news i see online.
I understand. It is essential to check everything twice since most of the information that exists online is not correct or reliable. If we are careful, then the information we get will be correct.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I understand. It is essential to check everything twice since most of the information that exists online is not correct or reliable. If we are careful, then the information we get will be correct.
That's it, it is always important to cross-check the kind of information you come across to make sure it is correct. Being very careful is important and necessary.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
That's it, it is always important to cross-check the kind of information you come across to make sure it is correct. Being very careful is important and necessary.
When I was younger, I thought that the information that existed on the internet was correct and I was so excited about that. Later on, I realized that it was not true. Better late than never. :)

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I was younger, I thought that the information that existed on the internet was correct and I was so excited about that. Later on, I realized that it was not true. Better late than never. :)
Yeah, I think it actually happened to everybody. information on the internet are people's opinion and not facts. Since I realised that I started making enough research.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yeah, I think it actually happened to everybody. information on the internet are people's opinion and not facts. Since I realised that I started making enough research.
Yes, this is correct. The information we find online is some people's opinion, so we cannot rely on it. I will also inform my friends about it so as to be careful and check the information they need twice.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, this is correct. The information we find online is some people's opinion, so we cannot rely on it. I will also inform my friends about it so as to be careful and check the information they need twice.
it is very important and necessary to inform your friends so that they will be careful of the kind of information that consume online. They need to make research before concluding.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
it is very important and necessary to inform your friends so that they will be careful of the kind of information that consume online. They need to make research before concluding.
Yes, it is very important to inform my friends about that so as to be careful. It is also very important to share with everyone things that are useful and helpful. Sharing is caring. :)

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it is very important to inform my friends about that so as to be careful. It is also very important to share with everyone things that are useful and helpful. Sharing is caring. :)
Yeah, it is also the advantage of the online space. You can easily share information with your friends and family even if they are far away.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yeah, it is also the advantage of the online space. You can easily share information with your friends and family even if they are far away.
Yes, it is wonderful to share information with people around the world. Distance is not a problem. The internet has changed our lives. When I was a kid, I could not imagine that. This is so exciting. :)

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it is wonderful to share information with people around the world. Distance is not a problem. The internet has changed our lives. When I was a kid, I could not imagine that. This is so exciting. :)
Yeah, the internet actually works like magic. People who is very much far away can share information in seconds with themselves.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yeah, the internet actually works like magic. People who is very much far away can share information in seconds with themselves.
I agree with you. The internet is wonderful. It is so sad that as a university student, I did not have the internet. It would be very helpful and useful for me back then. Anyway, I can use it now. :)

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree with you. The internet is wonderful. It is so sad that as a university student, I did not have the internet. It would be very helpful and useful for me back then. Anyway, I can use it now. :)
Things changes actually, almost everyone have the opportunity to use the internet now on to their advantage.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Things changes actually, almost everyone have the opportunity to use the internet now on to their advantage.
Yes, you are right. Things have changed a lot. To be honest, I like the simple life. When I was a kid, I had no mobile phone or a laptop and I used to play all day with my friends. We were happy kids and healthy. :)

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, you are right. Things have changed a lot. To be honest, I like the simple life. When I was a kid, I had no mobile phone or a laptop and I used to play all day with my friends. We were happy kids and healthy. :)
I also prefer the olden days. things were much better then and I really do not need to worry about anything.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I also prefer the olden days. things were much better then and I really do not need to worry about anything.
It is so nice to hear that you also prefer a simple life. The truth is that life back then was better because we had not so much stress and things were very easy. Now life is more difficult and more complicated.

Back