What do you know about affilate marketing?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.008
Affiliate marketing isn't easy to carry out .you need to do enough research and planning to find the right products or niche to promote. then identify the right target audience to use

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Definitely, it is really a great platform that you can learn a lot of things on. Consistency is also needed to succeed.
Definitely, it is really a great platform that you can learn a lot of things on. Consistency is also needed to succeed.
Thank you for the useful information. I will visit this platform and I am sure that I will learn a lot of things. I would really like to try affiliate marketing again and I hope to succeed this time. :)

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you for the useful information. I will visit this platform and I am sure that I will learn a lot of things. I would really like to try affiliate marketing again and I hope to succeed this time. :)
I wish you success. In everything you are doing consistency is always needed if you want to be successful. Especially in things like affiliate marketing.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I wish you success. In everything you are doing consistency is always needed if you want to be successful. Especially in things like affiliate marketing.
Thank you very much for your kind wishes. I wish you every success too. Yes, I find affiliate marketing very interesting. I will give it another try because it is worth it.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you very much for your kind wishes. I wish you every success too. Yes, I find affiliate marketing very interesting. I will give it another try because it is worth it.
Nice, what really matters is for you to realise your mistakes in affiliate marketing and put it into consideration. No business is actually easy.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Nice, what really matters is for you to realise your mistakes in affiliate marketing and put it into consideration. No business is actually easy.
That's true. No business is easy. The truth is that I thought that affiliate marketing was easy and that I would make sales fast. Then I realized that without proper knowledge and hard work, it was impossible to succeed.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
The task of affiliate marketing is not much different from that of an influencer, so you must be able to influence consumers, have lots of followers, or high traffic on blogs/sites and always create interesting content. You need to try the item you are promoting,

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's true. No business is easy. The truth is that I thought that affiliate marketing was easy and that I would make sales fast. Then I realized that without proper knowledge and hard work, it was impossible to succeed.
that was also my mindset when I finished watching some YouTube videos. I thought it was very easy but the reality is quite different.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
that was also my mindset when I finished watching some YouTube videos. I thought it was very easy but the reality is quite different.
Yes, that's right. Sometimes things are not as easy as they seem to be or as they are presented to be. Most times, YouTube videos can be misleading. We must be careful. :)

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, that's right. Sometimes things are not as easy as they seem to be or as they are presented to be. Most times, YouTube videos can be misleading. We must be careful. :)
I believe if you want to watch YouTube videos you should have what you want in mind. That way you can be able to differentiate the kind of video you need.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I believe if you want to watch YouTube videos you should have what you want in mind. That way you can be able to differentiate the kind of video you need.
Exactly. Now we are more experienced, so we can understand which videos are helpful and useful for us and which ones are misleading. Through experiences, both good and bad, you learn a lot of things.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Exactly. Now we are more experienced, so we can understand which videos are helpful and useful for us and which ones are misleading. Through experiences, both good and bad, you learn a lot of things.
That's true, once you are very much experienced in the online space you will know some videos that will be helpful for you. You will no longer be watching random videos everyday hoping to succeed.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
That's true, once you are very much experienced in the online space you will know some videos that will be helpful for you. You will no longer be watching random videos everyday hoping to succeed.
I agree with you. The truth is that the internet is a very good source of information. You can find everything you are looking for. But, of course, you must check the information twice in order to make sure that it is correct or not.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree with you. The truth is that the internet is a very good source of information. You can find everything you are looking for. But, of course, you must check the information twice in order to make sure that it is correct or not.
Yeah, the internet is filled with both correct knowledge and incorrect knowledge. It is your responsibility to filter them out.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yeah, the internet is filled with both correct knowledge and incorrect knowledge. It is your responsibility to filter them out.
Definitely. When I need some information, I check it from several sources on the internet just to make sure that this information is correct. It is essential to do a very good search.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Definitely. When I need some information, I check it from several sources on the internet just to mke sure that this information is correct. It is essential to do a very good search.
That's good, it is always very important and necessary to check the originality of any information you see. I also do that.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
That's good, it is always very important and necessary to check the originality of any information you see. I also do that.
Yes, it is so important to check the information you get from the internet. From my experience so far, most of the information that exists online is not correct. For this reason we must check it very well.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it is so important to check the information you get from the internet. From my experience so far, most of the information that exists online is not correct. For this reason we must check it very well.
Probably, some of the information are bloggers trying to get traffic. So they would write anything possible whether it is false or true

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Probably, some of the information are bloggers trying to get traffic. So they would write anything possible whether it is false or true
Oh, I have never thought about that. It is so sad that bloggers try this way to get traffic. We must be very careful then. Thank you for letting me know. I appreciate it very much. :)

Back