Which paid to post forum has the fastest payout?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
Every website has times when there is a delay in payments or the payments are always instant and we know Forum coin, Referral Index forum, Beer Money forum pay us in shortest possible time.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Despite of that fact it's style of paying remains very slow. How nice if the owner decides to change the algorithm.
Well, the algorithm is pretty tough to crack. You can't actually estimate your earnings there in a day. Despite of spending the same time on the site each day, your earnings might differ each day. Well, that's what suits the site and it doesn't want to change. It seems despite being not so great one to earn well, it's definitely a popular one and is loved by so many. And many are earning too good there.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would say RiF. I have had my fair share of waiting periods with other sites where at some point I wondered if they payment will come or not. But RIF has never given me a problem so I started using it.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
My first and only payout so far from RIF was during holidays and so it was a wait for a day or two. But then the admins has already posted about the same as they were on holiday.
Only with my next payment request, I would experience the real payout time here. And reading the reviews, I am pretty sure that it would be real quick.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.661
For me I would say forumcoin and bizdustry are the fastest. Then the others follow according to my own experience
Post automatically merged:

I think that you can receive payment for not more than 48 hours in Rif which is very impressive for a ptp

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Well, the algorithm is pretty tough to crack. You can't actually estimate your earnings there in a day. Despite of spending the same time on the site each day, your earnings might differ each day. Well, that's what suits the site and it doesn't want to change. It seems despite being not so great one to earn well, it's definitely a popular one and is loved by so many. And many are earning too good there.
I just enjoy some fun there in ML. I think we can do at least 5 hours a day there, we can earn $1 but it is so impractical for there are many good sites that pay well.

RIF seems good when compared to other forums.
Yes, so true. I salute to RIF for being diplomatic with members. Hoping it stays stronger for us to enjoy and earn.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Paid to post forums are getting popular as a source of income online. However, the major problem members face is the issue of payment.
Some take time to pay while others don't have popular payment options with low fees.

Let's know the forums that process payments faster like in 24-48 hours.
RIF is fast, have received payment in 24 hours before.
BMF takes time, Don't know about others.
I think I can still talk about referral index forum. Their payments is very fast

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I just enjoy some fun there in ML. I think we can do at least 5 hours a day there, we can earn $1 but it is so impractical for there are many good sites that pay well.

Yes, so true. I salute to RIF for being diplomatic with members. Hoping it stays stronger for us to enjoy and earn.
Spending five hours for one dollar is really not so awarding and it's not worth all the time and effort that goes there. Also it can be so stressful. Here to earn the same amount at RIF, one would need to write some 100 responses. That should take around two hours.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Spending five hours for one dollar is really not so awarding and it's not worth all the time and effort that goes there. Also it can be so stressful. Here to earn the same amount at RIF, one would need to write some 100 responses. That should take around two hours.
Posting 100 responses in 2 hours is not easy too. You need to access 100 topics to reply which is difficult too. The advantage is that there's no time restriction in RIF.

Kennysplash

Unfamiliar
Sep 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not placed withdrawal on index forum before, but based on the payment proof of others I can conclude that it is actually fast. BMF pays just once in a month.

MANASHA

Unfamiliar
Feb 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
RIF seems to be fastest in all. I have seen many reviews about this forum online that state this site is exemplary. Hence, I joined the site with all expectations and hope to earn.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Trendri is the fastest in my own opinion. There was a day I requested for payment and it was not even up to two hours and I received the comment.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
I understand. I agree with you. Anyway, in my opinion, Trendri and R.I.F. are both very good sites.
Trendri pays after 72 hours so if you request payout on Monday then Tuesday and Wendesday you do not get paid but on Thursday you get your payment to check quality of post and if you merit this payment or use trash post for reaching payout. This is their general rule for paying out users.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Trendri pays after 72 hours so if you request payout on Monday then Tuesday and Wendesday you do not get paid but on Thursday you get your payment to check quality of post and if you merit this payment or use trash post for reaching payout. This is their general rule for paying out users.
Yes, I know. I noticed that about Trendi. I think that Trendri used to pay faster some time ago. Anyway, at least it is a legit site and it pays its members.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
RIF is the fastest who paid me, last time i made a cash out, i dont have to wait for a day its just 15 minutes i guess and i got the money, its really made me happy

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Posting 100 responses in 2 hours is not easy too. You need to access 100 topics to reply which is difficult too. The advantage is that there's no time restriction in RIF.
It's definitely not easy and I bet that it's going to be tiring too. I logged in here some 30 minutes back and have made only 13 cents si far. I have a good typing speed. Even that matters..I have replied to some notifications so far. I am yet to check new posts. But seems like I need a break for my eyes. Also, we are not knowledgeable enough to comment on all the topics that we come across. Even browsing to find threads where we can participate takes a lot of time.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
As far as I know RIF has the fastest payment period as long as we are serious about achieving the target of a minimum payment of 5$, maybe it can be achieved in 1 week or less. But I can't, because I'm active here waiting for free time. lol.

Back