Why does ForumCoin look old?

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I joined the Forum Coin in the first few days and immediately left it because it looked very old and another thing that bothers me is that you don't get any notifications. I don't notice if someone has quoted me and sometimes I have to search the whole thread to see if someone has quoted me or not. Currently I am ok with it and I am an active member but I think new members can't connect with it
Yes I completly agree with you the design looks like from 2005 or so it hurts my eyes I tinka they should change it then they would definetly have more trafic

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I completly agree with you the design looks like from 2005 or so it hurts my eyes I tinka they should change it then they would definetly have more trafic
It seems the software that the forum is using is old and I think they are not willing to migrate to the latest softwares.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me I don't really see that as a problem as I don't care much about the notifications. I only would like to see the notifications on the desired threads only.
Yes, I think you are one of those who only comment to make money and don't care who quotes you and don't answer anyone in the forum. 🤪 But I hope at least they do an update or at least we get a notification after quotes

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.273
I wonder same so you are right, Yes there really is no notification on the site You don't know whether someone replies to my comment. so just focus on writing .

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I wonder same so you are right, Yes there really is no notification on the site You don't know whether someone replies to my comment. so just focus on writing .
What's strange is that PTP forums are made for discussion and chat, and you create forums without users receiving notifications. This is a contradiction. It's like you create a social media without users knowing who is following them

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Forum Coin is a good and legit website and there is no argument there.. it is pretty old site and has stayed strong. I wish they would update the interface and make it look modern and more user friendly. Also, adding a feature of notifications would be so good.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Now that you have mentioned it, it makes perfect sense as to why some notifications are not able to come. But there is a solution through your email. For every first activity that comes relating to the last comment you made you will receive an alert. Maybe the company does not want to cover more upgrade costs aside from the payments it has made to individuals for more than a decade and counting. This generally has been a very successful forum that I know of.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.180
Raw Dex
$0.008
I joined Forumcoin not too long ago. Posted there for a while, but I really do not like the interface. As you said, it's difficult to interact with members there. I decided to quit and just focus on RIF.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Yes I can't understand that you create a PTP but users don't get notifications and don't know which user quoted them. I don't want to be disrespectful but this is ridiculous
Well this shock me a little the first time when i joined forumcoin but now i dont mind so much i just look in the section my post and look the new posts

moneywise2021

Unfamiliar
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I joined the Forum Coin in the first few days and immediately left it because it looked very old and another thing that bothers me is that you don't get any notifications. I don't notice if someone has quoted me and sometimes I have to search the whole thread to see if someone has quoted me or not. Currently I am ok with it and I am an active member but I think new members can't connect with it
it is a friendly forum and I have been there for years. I think it is a good platform and you will see a lot of people there from all over the globe

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I believe they are still using older software and most of us are used to newer software that alerts us to things like being quoted or having our messages reacted to or replied to and that always helps.

I will admit, I haven't been as active on ForumCoin also due to that, I can tolerate it but it can be a bit much at times.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well this shock me a little the first time when i joined forumcoin but now i dont mind so much i just look in the section my post and look the new posts
I thought I became a member of the dark web on the first day. Yes, I only make 10 comments a day and then I don't check the forum anymore because I don't know who quoted me

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.273
I agree with you PTP forums are made for discussion and chat as such anyone doing this should create a forum that users can get or receive notification to continue a discussion

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.273
I think I saw a thread were a user brought this on and the admin was thar they will soon be adopting the new software hope the do without wasting more time.

Samuzor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Forumcoin is a very old forum, though they pay but the payouts are low, it's a good site to work it, although I do encourage that they try to make the user interface of the website more interactive

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree with you PTP forums are made for discussion and chat as such anyone doing this should create a forum that users can get or receive notification to continue a discussion
Yes, exactly. The old look can be ignored (although it is very difficult for new users), but it is very strange not to receive notifications in a forum where users want to talk to each other.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.180
It seems the software that the forum is using is old and I think they are not willing to migrate to the latest softwares.
Forum software and theme software are two different stuff. Forum software have latest version and it don't have any bug. Theme is littel older but it still have both desktop and mobile mode so it is still good.

Back