Why does ForumCoin look old?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Forum software and theme software are two different stuff. Forum software have latest version and it don't have any bug. Theme is littel older but it still have both desktop and mobile mode so it is still good.
Yeah but you do not receive notifications. Forum Coin is not that old. At least it should solve the notification problem so we can talk more. Do you agree with me?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is ok without notifications. You know where did you post and surf and check replies. If you forget your posts, you can see it on your profile - Search users posts.
Well, I am active in many forums daily and I also need some free time to live. It is not possible for me to always check the forum and see if someone has quoted me. I will answer only if I see a notification

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.180
Well, I am active in many forums daily and I also need some free time to live. It is not possible for me to always check the forum and see if someone has quoted me. I will answer only if I see a notification
This should not be full time job so if you skip some quoting nobody will be angry. Many times I didn't get respons for quote and I didn't bother about it.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This should not be full time job so if you skip some quoting nobody will be angry. Many times I didn't get respons for quote and I didn't bother about it.
No, no one gets angry, but sometimes I want to talk, but I don't get an answer, and sometimes I realize that I didn't answer anyone. If you just want to make money from the forum, yes, it's not a problem, but if you want to communicate with others, it's a bit difficult

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They are planning to upgrade but not sure when but it will happen very soon
Very good. I think this is the request of most users that the site has a modern look and also receive notifications. This is good news. If this happens, I am sure many users will join

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Forum Coin is a good and legit website and there is no argument there.. it is pretty old site and has stayed strong. I wish they would update the interface and make it look modern and more user friendly. Also, adding a feature of notifications would be so good
Me too I wish they would change it it would be way nicer to earn from there if the design would be more appealing it looks fine but I want something more modern

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Me too I wish they would change it it would be way nicer to earn from there if the design would be more appealing it looks fine but I want something more modern
I'm ok with it now but in the first few days after joining I didn't know what to do. It's a bit confusing for new users and I don't like it either. I hope its appearance will be modernized soon

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.243
I thought i was the only one not getting notifications, i felt there is a particular place on the forum where all my notifications goes to, now that i know its rather normal then there is no problem lol.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I thought i was the only one not getting notifications, i felt there is a particular place on the forum where all my notifications goes to, now that i know its rather normal then there is no problem lol.
Seriously? :LOL: haha yeah it is normal. Of course, some people say that the admin has said that he will make changes to the appearance of the forum soon, and I hope we will receive a notification as well

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.740
Forumcoin is one of my favourite paid to post forum sites in the industry. I love the software that some people are lamenting to be outdated in the matter of fact.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that is the best design for the site as thought out by the owners. They must have their reasons. I seriously like it that way. It is simple to load even on a poor interne connection.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.560
It is better not to be bombarded with notifications instead of having notifications. A lot of members are just quoting your post for nonsense reasons. People do not know when they should actually quote.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Yes, when I first joined there I was confused why I didn't get any notifications at all? Am I not welcome in the forum? Until I explored all of its features, it turned out that notifications could only go to email. But in my opinion it's inconvenient if you have to check email back and forth just to open forum notifications, in the end I deactivated the notifications. :D

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.273
I don't know why but I like the sire like that though it is a very old forum, maybe it will be to make the user interface of the website a lot better

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
I have nothing against the design and layout as far as it is meeting up with the very core of being a forum. That is providing a platform for engagement. I guess it works for the owners too.

Back