Why does ForumCoin look old?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
The retro style of forumcoin is also something distinctive of the forum, I think they don't need the forum to look spectacular or anything like that, plus the forum always works properly.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
The retro style of forumcoin is also something distinctive of the forum, I think they don't need the forum to look spectacular or anything like that, plus the forum always works properly.
It makes it somewhat different from other forums. Everything doesn't have to be cliche. I have rarely heard that they have server issues like others forums use to have. Ot works for them and us. That's important.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Foruncoin is one of the oldest paid to post forum that you can come across online and that is why it looks very old and coupled with the fact that it is using old forum software.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
It makes it somewhat different from other forums. Everything doesn't have to be cliche. I have rarely heard that they have server issues like others forums use to have. Ot works for them and us. That's important.
Yes, it is a forum that works perfectly, we can also see that it has been active for a long time and more and more users join, so it does not need to look spectacular to remain a good forum and continue to attract people, also if we look at many other long-lived internet forums look "old" and are still as alive as always.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes, it is a forum that works perfectly, we can also see that it has been active for a long time and more and more users join, so it does not need to look spectacular to remain a good forum and continue to attract people, also if we look at many other long-lived internet forums look "old" and are still as alive as always.
The biggest forum in my country also looks old. But it is the biggest forum with massive traffic. It is in the efficiency of the design and not in the sophistication..

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Forum coin is little slow with updates and this is why they don't used to get those updates like other websites and these cost a lot of money too
The only updates I care about are the ones that show me which Threads of mine are getting activity, so I can follow up and keep them flaming hot.

Naiwen

Unfamiliar
Jun 18, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Because it has been around for quite a while, i gues. And because of the retro style too. But forumcoin is still quite risky for me to invest in. I don’t per trust any of the online currencies, I prefer to deal with cash. Even I don’t pay digital money, but real cash myself.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I know it will be best if we can get notifications for our posted threads and of replies we receive on them but that will happen only when they upgrade to latest software

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The forum script that was used in the design of forumcoin is old and that is why it looks very old but it is a very good platform and it has stand the test of time.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.030
It's legit site this thing is much more for us in this environment, because almost all famous sites are closed, some of them are not paying and scammers are waiting for us.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I joined the Forum Coin in the first few days and immediately left it because it looked very old and another thing that bothers me is that you don't get any notifications. I don't notice if someone has quoted me and sometimes I have to search the whole thread to see if someone has quoted me or not. Currently I am ok with it and I am an active member but I think new members can't connect with it
Well, I'm yet to engage my self fully on forum coin, as I'm only active with RIF, I don't really fancy working on multiple ptp platforms, I feel it wouldn't be productive.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
Well, I'm yet to engage my self fully on forum coin, as I'm only active with RIF, I don't really fancy working on multiple ptp platforms, I feel it wouldn't be productive.
Forum Coin might just require 15 minutes if your entire day for you to meet up your daily goals. It could be a good side Income for you. Itbod a relaxed and fun place to be in.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Forum coin is doing well even though they have a old software which is not upgraded from many years and till the time we are getting payments we should stick with it.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Forum coin is doing well even though they have a old software which is not upgraded from many years and till the time we are getting payments we should stick with it.
that's it, the important thing is that you keep paying and it works well, the software you use is really none of our business, the forum works great to tell the truth.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know it will be best if we can get notifications for our posted threads and of replies we receive on them but that will happen only when they upgrade to latest software
That's right I agree with you. So far I'm fine with the look of the ForumCoin site, I just want them to add a notification feature instead. In order to make it easier to check the replies to what I have posted.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
This will all help as we will be notified when someone replies to our post so that we can check and reply them back and that helps in increasing the interaction between users.

Back