Why does ForumCoin look old?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Don't expect two-way communication there. It's very difficult to happen, even if there is maybe days to wait for an answer. I actually don't like forumcoin, but I need extra income too. LOL
I think I can say that it looks old because it is an old website and I think it is one of the oldest building websites that we have now because they were able to manage the website and we are still making money from

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They are planning to upgrade to a higher version but seems like they are not in hurry so it will take time
Actually I don't expect many changes on the forumcoin site, even just providing a notification feature is enough. I don't think it's okay for the display to look old, instead it keeps its own uniqueness and proves that the site has lasted for years. Like the Mylot site it also looks old in my opinion, because the notification section doesn't differentiate which ones have been opened and which ones haven't, so that one notification is sometimes checked twice and sometimes some are missed to be checked.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Although I check the FC almost every day, but I don't see any changes and I didn't even see the admin interested in the changes. However, I do not expect much from the FC

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.710
I joined the Forum Coin in the first few days and immediately left it because it looked very old and another thing that bothers me is that you don't get any notifications. I don't notice if someone has quoted me and sometimes I have to search the whole thread to see if someone has quoted me or not. Currently I am ok with it and I am an active member but I think new members can't connect with it
I am also a member in this forum but I also don't feel its flavor. I am inactive more than a month. I sometimes forget it exists. lol.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am also a member in this forum but I also don't feel its flavor. I am inactive more than a month. I sometimes forget it exists. lol.
We have a lot of experience in PTP forums and can handle it, but I'm sure newbies who visit that forum will be disappointed, honestly. It is better to improve its appearance and add more features

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even I have to always remind you to stop by forumcoin, but you always forget. LOL @Bango so far there hasn't been any change, but I always take the time to be active there every day even if it's only 15-30 minutes.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They are planning to upgrade to a higher version but seems like they are not in hurry so it will take time
It is good for them as long as they do something that will be reasonable for everybody and that they will also be able to benefit from it very well. I just hope that it does not take so much time

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is simply because you are in such a hurry to make your 10 worthless comments to grab the money and run, that you don't take time to learn how to use your computer to make the software work for you.

If you look in the top menu there is an option to show your own posts in chronological order with a column showing who (if anyone) has made the latest comment and what time they made it. That is just ONE search feature that puts it head and shoulders above other Forums who have members who care more about the pennies than the quality of their content.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are a jaded member of paid to post forums, one thing you'll have learnt is to value stability. Forum coin is the oldest and surviving paid to post forum, still pays members and still interactive. Most of them would stop after a while, or they turn scam.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been using Forum Coin since 2015 and I hope they never change it. I have received more benefit from my membership there than any other Paid To Post Forum online and I can find things easier to make it work for me. I am so happy I don't need to buy any upgrade to gain these benefits, so I can spend my money on buying great advertising for pennies instead and the owner is more like a friend than an admin.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me I don't really see that as a problem as I don't care much about the notifications. I only would like to see the notifications on the desired threads only.
I really do not see the site as looking old as I just went into the site to surf around and get to check a thing or two as you made mention of it looking old but got to find it almost as new and operating like RIF though not exactly like the way RIF does operate but in a similar way and pattern.
Maybe you something that makes you to see it looking old to you that we do not know.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Forum coin is little slow with updates and this is why they don't used to get those updates like other websites and these cost a lot of money too

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.880
I
I really like the outlook of the site. It might look old to many bu as far as I am concerned, it is very functional and serves a forum with ease and no lags.
Too agrees with you for the matters concerning the forumcoin site. I hope the forum site is very much okay and I really like the software in the matter of fact I must say.

Back