Why You Need Passive Income?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Without passive income we won't be able to earn more and it's hard to earn just from job so we need to keep looking for passive income sources

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
When I think of a passive income, I think of having financial stability and not having to worry about money anymore or how I was going to live when things like costs rise and things become difficult.

As much as it can take a while to earn a passive income, finally being able to and seeing how much better you feel with a passive income is worth it.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
When I think of a passive income, I think of having financial stability and not having to worry about money anymore or how I was going to live when things like costs rise and things become difficult.

As much as it can take a while to earn a passive income, finally being able to and seeing how much better you feel with a passive income is worth it.
You are correct because a passive income source would always earn you substantial amount of money effortlessly.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.075
Passive income is very important to everyone. This is because it's the kind of income you get mostly with when you aren't in a position to participate in an actively work any longer probably in the old age.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Extra money never hurts. And everyone wants to have few sources of earnings for a better financial situation and stability. Also, they might come useful in case you loose your main job or have some financial obligations suddenly coming up

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Yes, passive income can help you a lot in your old age because you may not be able to do active work then. It is one of the major reasons people need to create passive income.
Yes, also really the more passive money you accumulate that means proportionally less work time that you must do daily, passive money and compound interest is what can make you earn a lot of money.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, also really the more passive money you accumulate that means proportionally less work time that you must do daily, passive money and compound interest is what can make you earn a lot of money.
Definitely, if you have good passive income sources then you will probably do less work which is golden. Every individual needs to build passive income for themselves.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am human and I should not be busy working all day. Besides it is not good for physical health, it is also not good for mental health, that's why I need passive income

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I am human and I should not be busy working all day. Besides it is not good for physical health, it is also not good for mental health, that's why I need passive income
There are many ways to earn passive money but they need great investment, sometimes capital other times time, I use capital to get passive income, since I need time to work and get more capital.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many ways to earn passive money but they need great investment, sometimes capital other times time, I use capital to get passive income, since I need time to work and get more capital.
I had a lot of capital when I was 15 but I invested it all in PTC websites and lost it. At that time earning money through PTC was popular but it is really a bad idea. But I miss those days. I was very hopeful and active. At night, I was working on 10 PTC websites at the same time and I wanted more šŸ˜Œ

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I had a lot of capital when I was 15 but I invested it all in PTC websites and lost it. At that time earning money through PTC was popular but it is really a bad idea. But I miss those days. I was very hopeful and active. At night, I was working on 10 PTC websites at the same time and I wanted more šŸ˜Œ
Well then it's time to the comeback, maybe you only ran into websites that were a scam, your mistake surely was not to manage capital and risk well, you were only 15 and just a teenager. maybe now you would do it differently, you always have to diversify and have protected most of the funds and risk only a part which try to grow, which if you lose that, it does not commit you.

Last edited:
Back