Working in a forum is sacrificial

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is right, we have to be grateful to the site owner for having created this wonderful forum site. The earning is not big but it could help us buy something. Plus it's not hard to post.
You are right, Starmix. The site owner is a very kind, generous and honest person. To be honest, this is the reason I am active here every day. He created a wonderful forum and I feel very welcome on R.I.F. :)

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
You are right, Starmix. The site owner is a very kind, generous and honest person. To be honest, this is the reason I am active here every day. He created a wonderful forum and I feel very welcome on R.I.F. :)
Yes, me too. I love RIF. It's on this forum that I learned many things especially business section. It's here that I got an ideas on what business to operate. Hoping this beloved site stays for many years.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is only my own point of view that we need to sacrifice in a forum It is not easy to reach one dollar, just imagine the 100 posts you have to create. In my case, despite sacrificial but I am enjoying it, it is different from my actual work in the university, I have to explore and apply what I learned here in the real-life's situation.
It is actually sacrificial as you have said it best but when you are am enthusiast in writing then it is going to be nothing to you as you already have the love for writing and reading things which then you are being rewarded for it making all the more fun.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
We all are sacrificing our time on different pay to post forums and if not forums then we may have made more money by worknig on other websites like micro task and surveys

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
It is actually sacrificial as you have said it best but when you are am enthusiast in writing then it is going to be nothing to you as you already have the love for writing and reading things which then you are being rewarded for it making all the more fun.
You are so right, what we do here seem nothing to us because we are used to write. We can also adjust our time to avoid missing a single day without visiting here for good.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I am waiting patiently and I hope devin can contact Jordan as soon as he can and update us so that we can can get an exact udpate about our payment sets
I am waiting patiently and I hope devin can contact Jordan as soon as he can and update us so that we can can get an exact udpate about our payments
Let us hope the site owner feels what the memes feel. I pray end of this week the site owner shows up to hear us out. It's too long vacation already. I am thankful to Devin for posting the info.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, me too. I love RIF. It's on this forum that I learned many things especially business section. It's here that I got an ideas on what business to operate. Hoping this beloved site stays for many years.
The truth is that I have tried several paid-to-post forums so far but no forum compares to R.I.F. Here I learned a lot of things too and I met nice people like you, my dear friend. I hope that this site stays forever. :)

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
Posting on forums does take a good amount of time. And it can be tiring and exhausting if one does it with the sole purpose of earning. The low pay rate can also be frustrating.
I don't take it as means to earn money. I do it to fill my free time while learning and sharing. Yes, the little money that I earn is definitely a big factor but not the only factor.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
The truth is that I have tried several paid-to-post forums so far but no forum compares to R.I.F. Here I learned a lot of things too and I met nice people like you, my dear friend. I hope that this site stays forever. :)
Thank you so much my friend, let us hope and pray RIF stays for good. Let's be patient. It's true it's not easy posting many words but we can make it. We're not run out of words though.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
That is how a forum pays people and we all knew it already, however, it is better than sitting prettily without earnings. I could withstand hardship as long as the pay is legit and on time.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you so much my friend, let us hope and pray RIF stays for good. Let's be patient. It's true it's not easy posting many words but we can make it. We're not run out of words though.
You are welcome. :) Yes, Starmix. Let's hope that R.I.F. stays for good. It is the best forum I know. When I return home from work or have free time, I like posting here because it helps me relax.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
You are welcome. :) Yes, Starmix. Let's hope that R.I.F. stays for good. It is the best forum I know. When I return home from work or have free time, I like posting here because it helps me relax.
I am so happy for that. I am looking for the Facebook here to check RIF on Facebook. I want to see if Jordan has a message there. Can you please help me find it here? It seems there's info there about the condition of the site owner.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
We need to spare our time in order to earn from different websites and we are earning for that same like we sacrifice our time on our job to earn

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am so happy for that. I am looking for the Facebook here to check RIF on Facebook. I want to see if Jordan has a message there. Can you please help me find it here? It seems there's info there about the condition of the site owner.
Hi Starmix. Does the site have a Facebook? To be honest, I have no idea. I just searched to find a Facebook of the site but with no result. It would be great to find a Facebook of R.I.F. because we will learn all the news of the site. If I find anything, I will let you know, Starmix.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Hi Starmix. Does the site have a Facebook? To be honest, I have no idea. I just searched to find a Facebook of the site but with no result. It would be great to find a Facebook of R.I.F. because we will learn all the news of the site. If I find anything, I will let you know, Starmix.
Yes RIF is on Facebook. I was always commenting there last year. I read many posts. I cannot find it on my mobile phone. I will use my laptop tomorrow and check updates there.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes RIF is on Facebook. I was always commenting there last year. I read many posts. I cannot find it on my mobile phone. I will use my laptop tomorrow and check updates there.
Thank you very much for the information. This is wonderful. I did not know that R.I.F is on Facebook. Well, I could not find it either. Anyhow, if I have any news, I will let you know my friend.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$3.657
Raw Dex
$0.001
The Facebook page of RIf is functional and it is up to date. You can visit there to gain relevant information on the latest development about the platform and you can also like some of the post.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.050
Pay to post forums are paying too low, plus mostly forums are going away, or turning scam after sometime, I feel sometime very depress as online earning is becomes too tough a.i took almost all writing jobs.

Back