Working in a forum is sacrificial

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
The Facebook page of RIf is functional and it is up to date. You can visit there to gain relevant information on the latest development about the platform and you can also like some of the post.
Thank you so much for sharing this link. I will visit the site after doing activities here. And my friend @LoukiaCharilaou , see the link here where we can locate RIF. Yes, it is relaxing to be here posting replies nd posting our own.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you so much for sharing this link. I will visit the site after doing activities here. And my friend @LoukiaCharilaou , see the link here where we can locate RIF. Yes, it is relaxing to be here posting replies nd posting our own.
Thank you very much, Starmix and uptrendfinancialsignal for sharing the link. It is very important to visit the Facebook page of R.I.F. and learn all the news of the site. This is great. :)

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Thank you very much, Starmix and uptrendfinancialsignal for sharing the link. It is very important to visit the Facebook page of R.I.F. and learn all the news of the site. This is great. :)
That is something inspiring if see the site page there on Facebook. But I a so busy this time, unable to check the site's page on Facebook. I might do it later. This is inspiring.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
You have to sacrifice your time if you like to earn online and these pay to post forums pay really low so its hard to earn from these websites but at least they are legit

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is something inspiring if see the site page there on Facebook. But I a so busy this time, unable to check the site's page on Facebook. I might do it later. This is inspiring.
I agree with you, Starmix. This is really inspiring. I have been busy today as well. I just came home from work and I feel very tired. Never mind, it is Friday today and the weekend follows. Hooray! I love weekends very much. :)

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I agree with you, Starmix. This is really inspiring. I have been busy today as well. I just came home from work and I feel very tired. Never mind, it is Friday today and the weekend follows. Hooray! I love weekends very much. :)
It is Saturday now and it is so good to relax. I have been to the sea to swim and play rock songs when I arrived home. And then here I am on RIF doing activities and relaxing, not a sacrificial thing.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is Saturday now and it is so good to relax. I have been to the sea to swim and play rock songs when I arrived home. And then here I am on RIF doing activities and relaxing, not a sacrificial thing.
Hi Starmix. It is so nice to hear that you enjoy Saturday. Here it is 7 o'clock in the morning. I will have breakfast with my family and then we will go to the beach. It is such a beautiful day. Have a nice day.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Wow you guys are having fun,it is now 6:37am and i am now staring to prepare for the day.Sadly i am working today as i am not having classes on weekends.These past months and probably upto octaber i will not have personal time.But the sacrifce will be worth it.

Working on forums to earn atleast a dollar consistently is so much work and you will have to sacrifice but it is worth in the long run depending on the objectives you seek to achieve.If i am to go back to the first day i would tell myself that work consistently in six months and acquire a skill that will place you on an advanatge.That is what i have been working on for a while now.Trying to create something online that will make me earn a little more than i earn on forums.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Hi Starmix. It is so nice to hear that you enjoy Saturday. Here it is 7 o'clock in the morning. I will have breakfast with my family and then we will go to the beach. It is such a beautiful day. Have a nice day.
We all wait the weekend so that we can relax a little. Do you live near the beach? I live where beaches are. It is afternoon here now almost 2 in the afternoon. At least we can relax by swimming in depp sea and posting on RIF.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
There is no reason to sacrifice unless worth to do it. It could become a sacrificial thing if the rate is high, many will surely sacrifice for the sake of achieving the desired goal.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
I am doing my best to think about Jordan and just post and post with cool mind but I hope admin does shows up soon as even I am losing my patience
It's actually sickening. Don't lose your patience for we do not the reason of the site owner's long vacation. Only he and God know the truth. I understand your sacrificial feelings. Be patient my friend 🙏.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We all wait the weekend so that we can relax a little. Do you live near the beach? I live where beaches are. It is afternoon here now almost 2 in the afternoon. At least we can relax by swimming in depp sea and posting on RIF.
It is so nice to hear that you live near the beach because I understand that you love the sea and swimming. I am lucky too my friend because I live in a beautiful seaside village. :) I wish you an endless weekend in order to enjoy the sea as much as you can. :)

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Working in a forum is sometimes sacrificial because you need to research on what to post and develop a post that must not be spanner but of good quality. That's how.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
We need to sacrifice our time in order to earn and that's what we all are doing on different pay to post forums and without sacrificing we cannot earn from any website.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$3.657
Raw Dex
$0.001
Pay to post forums are paying too low, plus mostly forums are going away, or turning scam after sometime, I feel sometime very depress as online earning is becomes too tough a.i took almost all writing jobs.
It is sacrificial to post on forum presently because the payment on this program are too low and that is why so many people find it very uninteresting to continue to post on a paud to post platform.

Back