Going On A Trip

How is everyone doing today ? I’ve had a good morning. I’ll be going on a trip Saturday and I’ve been getting ready and packing. We have a home in West Virginia that we will be moving to in about a year. We are going there to take a load of belongings and to get a few projects done on the home. Have you been on or trip lately ?

Question Raw RIF not Crediting

Hi Guys, there was a discussion on Raw RIF not crediting, and I deleted it by mistake. (Meant to delete another)

However, after looking at transactions, I can see that raw RIF is being credited. I know one person was looking at their RIF Cash instead of Raw RIF, and that person has been told in PM.

Please keep an eye out and let me know if you feel you aren't being credited so I can look into it further,

Does all investment require special skills?

I often encounter people who are hesitant to invest, some argue that there are many fake investment scams, there are also those who are hesitant because they think they don't have the special skills to invest so it's possible they won't be able to make a profit. Investment is more personal in nature according to the risk profile of each investor, so the investment instruments chosen by other people may not necessarily suit our personality and luck.

Silo

My husband and I really enjoy science fiction movies and television series. We have watched so many over the years. Recently we started watching a really good one. It is called Silo. We finished up the first season and are looking forward to the second one to come out. If you enjoy science fiction I would highly recommend this series. Have any of you seen it ?IMG_5992.jpeg

Roast

Tonight for dinner we are having roast with potatoes carrots and onions yum yum and definitely can’t forget the gravy for the veggies. Do you put cabbage in your roast with the veggies my mom asked us this today when we was talking to her we said no. She puts it in hers she said it is good. What is your thoughts on it?

Is dry cleaning a profitable business in your area?

Here in Nigeria, With urban dwellers constantly needing their work clothes, outfits for social events and family laundry cleaned, dry cleaners in cities can stay busy all week long. However, in villages and remotest parts of Nigeria, lifestyle is slower and more casual so there may not be as many customers constantly needing dry cleaning services. As such, starting a dry cleaning business may be more difficult to turn a profit if located in rural rather than urban region in my country.
Is dry cleaning a profitable business in your area?

Playing on Bling

I had registered on this site Bling Financial and was able to withdraw twice.. My problem is that I couldn't not remember where I sent my earnings... Have yet to find out.. With so many payment channels it's really so hard to remember. At least my second payout was sent to Paypal because that option had become available recently. Are you playing on Bling?

Received Payment

I have been a Mylot member for over a decade now, but I was inactive for a while, because most of my discussions only received a few responses. However, I have become active again since I noticed the improvement in the number of responses I receive on every post I make. Also, I received payment on September 15th, which motivated me to post one or two discussions daily.

Reading

I love to read last year I read over 200 books but this year I am not going for a goal what I am doing is trying to finish out books that were part of a series so far I am doing a good job at doing so. Do you like to read and if so do you keep track of how many you have read in a year?

Advantages of Bluechips Stocks as an Investment Instrument

Often senior investors advise novice stock investors to choose blue chip stocks as their investment instrument. Although the term bluechip originally came from the game of poker, it has now been implemented in various investment instruments such as crypto and shares.

In the world of blue chip shares, they consist of well-known company issuers, blue chip shares are often referred to as superior shares or top shares, in Indonesia blue chip shares are also often referred to as LQ45 shares (list of 45 superior shares). So in your opinion, what are the advantages if we invest in blue chip stocks?

Friends, relatives of government employees faking paypal account ownership

In some countries, since 2010, the relatives,friends of top government employees are faking paypal account ownership and getting monthly government salaries at the expense of the real paypal account holder who is criminally defamed and is making very less money because the government slavery, financial fraud.These relatives, friends are mostly housewives , only cooking, cleaning for their crooked husband or working in other sectors, they do not want to open their own paypal, bank account, yet rob the data of the real paypal account holder, to make fake claims and get monthly government salaries at the expense of the online worker.
What is the best way to end the banking fraud of the relatives, friends of powerful top government employees?

Metamask Users Can Withdraw Fiat Money

If you are a Metamask crypto wallet user, now you can buy crypto and sell crypto with fiat money and even withdraw to a bank account or via PayPal. Although currently only running in the US, UK and some European countries, there are plans to expand to other regions in the near future. But PayPal can be done for all countries. So for now Metamask wallet users can convert Ethereum into USD, GBP and EUR, which can then be withdrawn to the user's bank account. Metamask users who will try to convert Ethererum to Fiat money or vice versa must connect the Metamask wallet with the Metamask Portfolio (dApps).

What is the most lucrative business in your country for a woman?

In Nigeria, one of the most lucrative business ventures for women is having a hair salon or running a roadside food business. Hairdressing salons have boomed in the country as more women are embracing modern styles and coloring treatments. Hair salons are extremely popular and can be very profitable with minimal startup costs. As long as a woman has skill and experience doing hair styles like braids, weaves, relaxers etc., she can attract plenty of clients and make good money. Another business that is easy to start and makes decent money is operating a small food business by the roadside. With just a portable stand and basic kitchen equipment, one can actively make sales and gradually build the customer base over time. Both hair salons and roadside restaurants require modest startup capital but offer high returns through consistent customers in Nigeria's thriving markets.
What is the most lucrative business in your country for a woman?

Do you have many business relationships?

Business Relations are all relationships that are related to business, both internal and external relationships.
If a business has many relationships, it will operate more smoothly and develop quickly due to mutually beneficial collaborative relationships according to plan. There are several types of business relationships that business people must build, including:
1. Role Model, this type uses business relationships as role models.
2. Mentor, like a mentor will provide guidance to your business.
3. Partnerships, partnership relationships are very necessary, especially for small businesses or business startups.
4. Employees and Customers, employees are instruments so that the business can run smoothly, while customers are users of services/products.
5. Competitors, establishing relationships with competitors can increase creativity and inspiration.

Do you have many business relationships?

Dropshipping vs Affiliate marketing : Which one do you prefer?

Dropshipping provides greater profit potential since you have control over the sales price. With dropshipping, I'm able purchase products wholesale and then sell them for more than the cost. This allows me to pocket the difference as earnings.
Affiliate marketing on the other hand offers lower risk since there's no startup capital required. But with affiliate marketing, you only earn a fixed commission that the merchant sets.
For these reasons, if I had to choose, I prefer dropshipping as it gives me more opportunity to maximize my profits as my business grows.

From the scale of 1-10, how would you rate Referral index forum (Rif)?

From your experience posting and interacting with fellow members here while earning, how would you rate this forum from the scale of 1 - 10?.
Though I'm still new here but judging by how everybody looks relaxed here and doesn't seem to have any complaints regarding payments, I will say 8.
Also the web interface looks appealing to me.

Filter

Back