Join the TGF Contest with $410 in USDT prizes

Can an illiterate succeed in business?

While living without the ability to read or write poses many challenges, being illiterate does not determine whether one can succeed in business. Those who lack a formal education can still cultivate valuable life skills through experiences. Determination, creativity, and a willingness to learn from mistakes are greater predictors of entrepreneurial success than any degree. Throughout history, some hugely successful business owners overcame illiteracy through developing strong social skills, working hard, and following their passions.
Where there is a will, a way can surely be found.

Labor law violations in the internet sector

In all sectors, government agencies,companies will acknowledge the time spent by workers and compensate them. Only in the internet sector, in some countries, government agencies, tech and internet companies are openly involved in labor law violations, slavery, refusing to acknowledge the time spent by some online workers.
Instead the government agencies are robbing the data of online workers, who are also criminally defamed and then falsely claim that their employees are doing the computer work to pay them monthly government salaries at the expense of the online worker. It can be legally proved that the government employees are mainly housewives, cooking and cleaning for their crooked husband, or have other non-internet jobs/work, yet they continue to make fake claims and get great powers, monthly government salary using robbed data
The top tech and internet companies are also supporting this slavery since 2010. Are online workers victims of government slavery in your country?

Do You Use Generative AI for Content Creation?

Generative AI tools can create text based content, visual graphis, voice over, and audio visual content in a click of a button. Do you use Generative AI to create content?
Well, as far as I am concerned, I use Generative AI to create different kinds of content. It helps me by shortening my content creation time. However, before I use these content, I make sure to heavily edit.

How do search engines treat AI content?

How do search engines treat AI content, do they treat AI generated content as duplicate content (because generated content is basically the compilaton of what already exist), plagiarized content (because AI generated content is basically paraphrase from other online articles, do low quality content? Do search engines rank AI generated content? Will your site be penalized for publsing AI generated content?

Tips for Effective Team Management

Managing a team of employees can be challenging but following some simple tips can really help things run smoothly.
Delegate tasks clearly according to each person's strengths so they feel empowered instead of overwhelmed. Set regular check-ins to see how assignments are progressing and lend a hand if needed.
Showing you care about their success will motivate everyone to go above and beyond. Encouraging open communication helps issues get resolved before they cause delays. Recognizing a job well done, whether big or small, is sure to boost morale. Working as a cohesive unit, you'll not only complete projects efficiently, but build relationships that make coming to work enjoyable for all.

Top tech, internet companies robbing small online business owners

In all sectors, the government will acknowledge the investment , time spent by the small business owners, only in the tech, internet sector, the government refuses to acknowledge the investment, time spent working by small online business owners. Instead the intelligence agencies are falsely claiming that their lazy greedy fraud employees who do not spend any time doing computer work, do not invest money, own the paypal, bank account of a private citizen to pay them monthly salaries, while the business owner is criminally defamed. The top tech and internet companies are also supporting the financial,online fraud, slavery. Why are top tech, internet companies making millions of dollars in profit so dishonest and greedy rewarding frauds?

Fake rumors used to commit financial fraud on online business owners

Tech, internet companies are using fake rumors to commit financial fraud on some online business owners, causing great financial losses to the business owner. They are spreading false rumors that government employees who hate the online business owner, are owning the business, paying all the expenses, to get the girlfriends, associates of the government employees lucrative no work, no investment government jobs at the expense of the online business owner. Do top companies in your countries use fake rumors to commit massive financial fraud on small online business owners?.

Government employees falsely claiming to pay business expenses

In some countries, it can be legally proved that government employees are not paying any business expense, yet they steal the data of the online business owner, and then falsely claim that they are paying the expenses to get a monthly government salary. The government blindly believes all the lies of its high status liar employees. Is faking business ownership a major problem in your country?

Offline passive income

Most talk of online passive income but money can generate passive income if kept in banks where one is guaranteed steady income. These days the interest rate is low but one can relax as all what one needs to do is keep the money there and enjoy the interest that is generated Cumulative deposits will result in more money getting generated.

Do you deposit your money in banks? You can also risk giving money to money borrowers who pay higher rates of interest.

Get paid to watch videos

At present getting paid to watch videos is the easiest way to make some additional money online
Worker cash is a comparatively new website which pays workers for watching videos.
The worker is paid $0.00022 per video for each 10 second video watched.Up to 1000 videos can be watched daily
Payout options are Payeer, Advcash, Crypto
They also have an option for automatically watching videos on Android phones. Though the amount is small it is easy way to make some money when the user is idle, while waiting, travelling or too stressed out to do any other work.
Register for free at Worker cash

• Wow
Are you a member of Afri Peeps forum site?

I was invited to join the site AfriPeeps so without hesitation, I registered. I saw there many members from RIF and felt execited. But my excitement turned sour when I learned that a member must write at least 500 words minimum for a post thread and 50 words minimum once commenting on a post. I was wondering why so lengthy when that site is not credible. Also, I realized that most members are from Africa, Nigeria, and perhaps Kenya. I was stunned. I dunno when that site started. Those who are members there, do you think reaching the payout there is like forever to wait until our fingers break?

There is more to forums that pay than just money

I have been writing for Forums since 2009 and I cannot tell you how many users have appreciated my passion for gardening, the photos I upload, the things I have learnt from them. Do you know peanut butter was inroduced to me at a forum that pays? Today peanut butter with honey or dark chocolate has become a staple diet in our household. I am sure others would have also learnt from me.

I can write a book on what I have benefited form these sites and the last of it is the money I earned.
Wake up guys and tell me what you have learnt and what others have learnt from you

Have a nice day

Sources to get employed

Here in India students who are studying in higher educational set ups get interviewed on the premises and most have peace of mind as they do get selected. Then there are employment agencies who help one get jobs for which they charge a certain fee. One can also advertise under the 'Situations wanted' column. I got my first job when I advertised in the column 'Situations Wanted'

How did you get your first job?

Growing Aloe vera

Aloe vera is no longer a tongue twister. Every one talks about it and why not any way. There are countless products based on this miraculous plant. Be it tooth paste, skin moisturizer you name it and you will find a product that has aloe vera in it.

Growing aloe vera is easy. It requires little maintenance. You just need to know what it likes to grow successfully

This individual gave up engineering and became a successful aloe vera grower big time This link has all the details

• Love
Discussion Bucks - Coming Soon!

Are you ready to transform your thoughts into tangible rewards? Welcome to "Discussion Bucks" – your future destination for engaging conversations, insightful discussions, and incredible earning opportunities. While we're adding the final polish to our platform, we couldn't resist offering you a sneak peek into what sets us apart.

Introducing "Discussion Bucks":

Brief Description: "Discussion Bucks" is your go-to paid-to-post forum, where every word you contribute translates into real, rewarding experiences. Whether you're sharing your opinions, insights, or expertise, your active participation truly matters and will be generously acknowledged.

Our Distinctive Features:

Feature 1: Discussion Bucks will introduce a tier program based on the quality of your contributions (completely automated). The higher your tier, the greater your earnings!
Feature 2: Enjoy the flexibility of PayPal and Cryptocurrency withdrawals!
Feature 3: Unlock the potential of unlimited daily earnings!
Feature 4: We're the first forum to seamlessly integrate various social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Pinterest. Stay informed about forum developments through your preferred social media platform.

We're more than just a forum; we're a vibrant community that highly values your contributions.

Stay Connected and Stay Informed: While we're diligently working behind the scenes, stay connected with us and be the first to know when "Discussion Bucks" officially launches! Follow us on our social media channels:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/discussionbucks
Twitter: https://www.Twitter.com/DiscussionBucks
Instagram: https://www.Instagram.com/discussion_bucks
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@Discussionbucks
TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@discussion.bucks
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/discussionbucks

Join us on these platforms for exciting updates, exclusive sneak peeks, and captivating content that will heighten your anticipation for our impending launch.

We're eagerly looking forward to welcoming you into the "Discussion Bucks" community. Stay tuned, get ready, and prepare to reap the rewards for your valuable contributions!

Check out our Promotional Trailer below:
Login to view embedded media

Using freelance platforms for extra income

If you have some free time and skills, you can easily earn extra cash through freelance platforms online. Websites like Fiverr and Upwork make it simple to offer all sorts of services virtually, from graphic design and coding to writing and admin work. You can create a profile highlighting your talents and qualifications, then bid on projects that fit your schedule and abilities. The best part is you can do the work anywhere during your spare time at home. It's a flexible way to make some money on the side while pursuing your passions.

If you were to sign up for freelance jobs, what services would you be rendering?

Sunday morning up with the lark

It is a beautiful Sunday and what better way than to start the day singing 'Beautiful Sunday' with Daniel Boone

Login to view embedded media
I will also join you. Banish your blues and sing along - no better way than this.

Do you sing? Who is your favourite singer. I am an old timer and love to listen to Connie Francis, Jim Reeves. I am waiting for Christmas to arrive and there will be blasting of carols here.

Your neighbourhood inspiration

People often site examples of inspirations in their lives. And most of the times it's a tall figure in the public life. Be it a successful entrepreneur, political leader, sportsperson, film actor etc. Most of them are the ones we would have never met in our lifetime but get an image of them through various sources..news, media, books etc.
Last week my daughter got an assignment to write about neighborhood inspirations. And while talking about that, we realised that there are many in our day to day lives who inspire us in big ways but we don't acknowledge them so often.
So, pour your heart here about all the neighborhood inspirations, who have met, lived with in day to day lives.

Potted plants on hire

Every one would want some greenery around them but have no time nor space to grow their own greenery. Potted plants could be a lucrative business. A bit of space to create these potted plants, a small van and labour would be just enough for this business. The pots need to be replaced may be once a week and a new set placed. There will be many establishments would go for such an arrangement.

Do you think it is a good idea?

Filter

Back