AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Pyramid Scheme

The worst business idea for 2024 is a pyramid scheme business. Pyramid schemes are doomed to fail because their success depends on recruiting more people and investors over time. This is not a good business. We must stay away from this I was a victim of it 5 years ago, and I kept on recruiting to balance the system, but people were already aware of its system that is comparable to a scam so I was not able to profit or receive my share. There are only a limited number of people in a certain community so eventually, they collapse. Plus, the only people who make a decent income are those at the top of the pyramid, leaving those at the bottom with scraps.

Signs that your business idea is bad

You might have failed to analyze your idea as bad or not. There are some common factors that can help you decide whether your own business idea is a bad one. The first is you are not passionate about it. If you lack passion for your business, you won't have the courage to take it to the next level. Never forget that if your idea does not execute you, it does not end well. The other one is you are not making any sales. If you sense you don't have a sale in a day that means that your idea is bad. Your customers do not like to enter your business center. It might lack taste to them, products not of good quality and disorganized. Further, you don't listen to feedback which is very important to correct your mistakes. Lastly, you might have too small or non-existent market needs. This means that your target does not match your products, you need to change everything, listen to feedback, and accept advice to profit.

High risk, high reward business

We all aspire to become wealthy but how to make it happen, each one of us has a style and plan which is why many venture into a high risk business with the thought that it has a high reward. If you’re aspiring not just to be wealthy, but to really hit the big time, a product business may be your best bet. Although product businesses can lead to super riches, the risk and failure rate is very high. You have to decide how to channel your product in such a way that at the end of your goal, you can see you succeed. There are many tools to consider in marketing your products so you need not worry about the competitors just do your way.

What is your best time for trading?

In the online trading world it could be crypto future trading or forex future trading there is a good and perfect time where there are a lots of trading and biding are running and taking place, those times are when the time zone of those developed countries merge and overlap at this time many online investors invest their money and they trad and yeah there will be a lots of profit and also a lots of price variations so it needs some focus, but the bad time for trading is on a Friday night, most of the times if i start trading on Friday night then there will be no much change and the price variation is very slow on crypto. and for forex trading it will be close at the weekend.

Bitcoin is heading to $40,000.

The bitcoin price is showing a huge increase and the price is increasing constantly before some days it was about $34k and now at this time (November 20 /2023) the price is around $37,400 and still it is increasing before few hours when i try to trad with bitcoin the price was around $34,100 but now wow its heading to $40k.
Do you think bitcoin will hit $40k before new year?

Attachments

• Screenshot (18).png
    Screenshot (18).png
    37.6 KB · Views: 0

Have you played betting on Freebitcoin.in

One of the oldest and most fames bitcoin faucet site is freebitcoin.in and it have many users from the beginning till now, this faucet website is my first free earning option and i have withdrawer from this faucet site many time and i really love it because it was my first paying online free money earning platform, and the best thing about this faucet platform is that it have betting option so that you can make your earning bigger by betting your favorite sport games and big events.

What is the Downside of giving our employees too much freedom?

Any employee have the right to get freedom at his or her working areas, and there are a limit of freedom that he or she can get on their working areas, but some times employers give too much freedom to their works and that will show some negative impact on the job and shows less productivities, some works use their freedom for bad things like using phone instead of working, and talking work unrelated talks with coworkers for long times.
So in your view do you think giving too much freedom for works have downside?

What makes you to cut a workers salary for punishment's?

Some times workers do some unethical things and they violet the rule of the working area and their boss or their employer punish them with cutting their salary for the thing they done, and some times the boss even don't warn them they just cut their salaries without letting the worker know,
So if you were the boss what makes you to cut their salary? and do you think cutting salary will change a workers behavior?

In a business world is Competition mandatory?

The business world have many challenges and also many ups and downs, when a person decides to run a business and plan a business idea he or she should know that the business world is not easy and needs a lots of hard working, but some say business world is full of competitions and you need to be competitive in order so survive, but my question is does the business world needs to be always competitive? can we run a business without any competitions.

How to eliminate implusive shopping as a business owner

As a business owner you would be hurting your business by buying things you don’t really need. it is always for the best of your business to find ways to cut down on unplanned purchases.

The truth is that Spontaneous purchases as a business owner can derail your business money goals. You begin to spend money implausively which can hinder your business growth and expansion.

The way out is to avoid what triggers this habit like setting an email filter so you don’t see those items that will trigger you to make impulsive purchases.

Focus more on purchases of restocking your business stock that need restocking.

What do you think?

How to track your business outflow

As a good business owner you need to keep track of your business outflow which is what you have spent so that you don't over do it. You know your inflow should always be higher than your outflow. You can start by doing the following:

So start by writing down what you spend for a week . This is to help you improve financial confidence.

Track your expenses almost all the time to become more financially resilient.

Then create a realistic budget for all your outflows . You can make a budget that tracks the business income and spending. This is about knowing how money is coming in and out in the business

Evaluate your financial habits in the business over time. Cut out unnecessary things increasing outflows in the business.

What do you think?

How to reduce business recurring expenses

The truth is that some recurring monthly costs in your business can add up pretty quick., so it is always at the best business interest to lower these cost.

It is always good to temporarily suspend some of these costs,you can pause them for a long while or just opt out permanently from them

You can do this by deleting an app subscription you no longer need.

Make a list and rule out anything you want to put on hold

Stop checks for recurring payments and auto-drafts.

one key value you would never compromise as an entrepreneur

As an entrepreneur or business owner, i believe each and everyone of us have different values and beliefs we work with. There are times we might have to change these values or beliefs just so we can adjust to does around us and so on. Is there a particular key value you would never change no matter what?
One key value i would never go back on is being honest about the quality of goods i sell. I would never knowingly sell fake products to customers, or lie about the quality of the products.

Do not invest if you lack sales ability

Lacking sales ability is a disaster,, the investor may just look around and look up the sky thinking about what to do and say to people. It is not a good idea if you are a timid type, shy type, and no sales talk. What must you do if you lack sales talk? You practice what to say, master your products, examine your products, and ask yourself about them in terms of the benefits they could offer to people. Jot down what to say and speak out in front of your family and have them evaluate your performance. You can also video record what to say to practice selling.

Don't run a business if you are impatient

If yo have an impatient personality, never do business. You will surely be disliked by the people in the community. Being understanding and patient to customers gives the business owner good applause and they will be loyal to you because of your treatment of them. Being impatient means you are moody, you cannot control your mood and emotions. It prevails especially if you are so tired or busy, so let your assistant do the work on your behalf to avoid a worst scenario. Rest your mind to avoid a bad shot from your customers.

is it right to copy someone's business idea?

When it comes to issues like this, personally i feel it is wrong to copy the ideas of others, unless you have taken permission from the original owner, or you simply use their ideas as a guideline to help create yours. These days i have come across so many persons who tend to copy ideas belonging to other even without permission and they dont care about the effects it would cost in the future.

Is it possible to Investing small and get good profit?

We all seen that a huge investment plans have a huge and big profit business and they make a lots of moneys because if the initial investment fund, and peoples assume that in order to get huge and good profit we need to invest a lots of moneys, but is it possible to get huge profits and good money returns after we invest small amount of funds, is it possible to expect that?

Why does new business owners talk bad things about existing business?

Some times we hear some bad things about some well known and well established product of a well known business, and some bad rumors are maid to make the business and the products hate by customers and shift to another products and some times this bad rumors and bad words are stared by a new business owners since they can't compete with the well established business.
so do you think this thing is ethical thing to do?

Filter

Back