Customer Loyalty Increases the Profits

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, and in business, if you are dishonest, never expect loyalty from them. And they will surely keep on talking behind your back damaging your business and reputation that seems like forever.
Yes, you are right, unfortunately today many business people are not aware of the importance of honesty. They keep cheating customers. I am surprised with such a businessman. I'm sure sooner or later they will go bankrupt.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
That surely happens if do a dishonest business. Money paid is not a stone. I am wondering why are there people like them who like to hurt people through dishonesty. They won't have customer loyalty and retention.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.205
That's right, customer loyalty can increase your business profit, because you can save on marketing costs, loyal customers also often shop regularly, so it will increase the trust of other customers.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That surely happens if do a dishonest business. Money paid is not a stone. I am wondering why are there people like them who like to hurt people through dishonesty. They won't have customer loyalty and retention.
So that's what I'm surprised too. But bad people will have thoughts that are reversed from the thoughts of good people in general, so that for them it has become a habit, there is no feeling of guilt at all after doing bad things. His heart is as numb as possible.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
So that's what I'm surprised too. But bad people will have thoughts that are reversed from the thoughts of good people in general, so that for them it has become a habit, there is no feeling of guilt at all after doing bad things. His heart is as numb as possible.
There are people like that and that is because there are individual differences, and different values followed. Just be honest to your business so that people will be loyal to you and whenever they like snacks they will remember you.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are people like that and that is because there are individual differences, and different values followed. Just be honest to your business so that people will be loyal to you and whenever they like snacks they will remember you.
Of course I will uphold the value of honesty. Because I hate crime and injustice. My heart will be restless if I act dishonestly to others. Honesty for me is closer to serenity.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Of course I will uphold the value of honesty. Because I hate crime and injustice. My heart will be restless if I act dishonestly to others. Honesty for me is closer to serenity.
Exactly, and you also learned many things on this forum about how to be respected by customers in such a way they become loyal to you. It is hard to keep on finding customers. It is good to have loyal customers and make friends with too online.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.138
Yes you are right, loyal customers are one of the company's important assets. They must be well looked after. Because if they feel disappointed with the company's services, they will decide to move to another company.
Yes that's right, they might be loyal to you but they are still after where they would get quality services and also save some cash. So if you do not play your cards right, you would end up loosing them before you even realize it.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
If a customer is fully satisfied with the business services, no prejudice the said customer guarantees in action loyalty to the business, thus profit more. Because they're served well, they'll retain.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.348
This is a good way to attract a lot of customers. I noticed this when availing milktea near my house. They have this customer loyalty card scheme. I must say an effective one to earn more than before.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.405
My standpoint on this is positive that customer loyalty increases profits for the business. Customer retention creates encouraging business gains. It is so good to be true to our customers because without them your business never experiences money. They are assets to your business day by day. It is very important for the business to fund referrals through loyal customers. They are the ones to bring them to your business. This way helps you reduce our operating costs for business. Busiess owners along with their employees must satisfy their customers to be loyal to them in return. What can yu say, peps?
I too agrees with you 100%. You have covered all what needs to be done for you to build a reputable business name, brand. With that being said the business sustainability would be achieved and the business goals realised.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
I too agrees with you 100%. You have covered all what needs to be done for you to build a reputable business name, brand. With that being said the business sustainability would be achieved and the business goals realised.
That's the impact if customer loyalty high margin profit. But customers will only be loyal if we serve them with full satisfaction. They're the star in business that leads it to shine through.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
My standpoint on this is positive that customer loyalty increases profits for the business. Customer retention creates encouraging business gains. It is so good to be true to our customers because without them your business never experiences money. They are assets to your business day by day. It is very important for the business to fund referrals through loyal customers. They are the ones to bring them to your business. This way helps you reduce our operating costs for business. Busiess owners along with their employees must satisfy their customers to be loyal to them in return. What can yu say, peps?
A customer with loyal to you will always buy your goods so if someone or a lot of people buy goods from you all the time, you will be making more profit since you sell very well

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
A customer with loyal to you will always buy your goods so if someone or a lot of people buy goods from you all the time, you will be making more profit since you sell very well
A customer can only be loyal to a business if the business center offers quality products ad services for them to feel satisfied. If they feel satisfied, they will keep on returning. They will become loyal to the business if served well.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A customer can only be loyal to a business if the business center offers quality products ad services for them to feel satisfied. If they feel satisfied, they will keep on returning. They will become loyal to the business if served well.
That is right. A business that offers quality products and services always gets patronized. Those customers keep coming back and they will even refer other new people to the business. So always strive for quality.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.138
A business that has lots of loyal customers won't have to spend so much on advertising and marketing because they have a loyal customer base that patronizes them whether they advertise or not.
Hmm you make a good point there though, loyal customers would actually do most of the advertising. They would like to refer others and tell them about it even without you asking them to. But they can only do this when they are satisfied with your services.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
That is right. A business that offers quality products and services always gets patronized. Those customers keep coming back and they will even refer other new people to the business. So always strive for quality.
Even us, that is also our reactions to a business center if they served us significantly and satisfactorily. There is no reason why not to become loyal to that business that served us well.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Truly customers are the ones who brings progress to your business especially when you have loyal customers for they would be the ones to help bring in more customers to you when you are doing the right thing in your business.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.138
Even us, that is also our reactions to a business center if they served us significantly and satisfactorily. There is no reason why not to become loyal to that business that served us well.
Yes that's very true, like where i normally do my prints, there are other places closer to me but i still choose to go there which would cost me more in terms of transportation, but i extremely love their services.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Yes that's very true, like where i normally do my prints, there are other places closer to me but i still choose to go there which would cost me more in terms of transportation, but i extremely love their services.
That's a concrete picture of loyalty no matter how far you don't mind it because you like their services and dealings with you that make you happy to keep on coming back.

Back