Important things to do before marriage

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
But some aren't ready to show it because they can't risk loosing their partner.
Yeah some of it. He showed his true color too. He is more emotional than me and he is very alert about me. Right now he is curious what I'm replying to you. But yeah he knows that I'm here. He is still thinking about it that if he will join. I don't want to force him and its the least I can do for him because he never force me to do something that I don't want to do.

cmoneyspinner

Complete Stranger
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Here is the most important thing that you need to know BEFORE you get married. Can you trust that person behind your back? I knew a girl who did a "trust test". She was going to get married. She told him she needed to visit her mother and that she would gone for "a while". He cheated on her as soon as she was gone. Well! They did NOT get married.

The second most important thing is: Can you trust them with your money? I knew another girl who made the mistake of putting her husband on her bank accounts. He was always BROKE! She was serving in the military. As soon as she was called to report for duty and left him behind, he drained her bank account. Do I need to say more?

FIDELITY and MONEY MATTERS. Check those two things, if you don't check nothing else!

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Here is the most important thing that you need to know BEFORE you get married. Can you trust that person behind your back? I knew a girl who did a "trust test". She was going to get married. She told him she needed to visit her mother and that she would gone for "a while". He cheated on her as soon as she was gone. Well! They did NOT get married.

The second most important thing is: Can you trust them with your money? I knew another girl who made the mistake of putting her husband on her bank accounts. He was always BROKE! She was serving in the military. As soon as she was called to report for duty and left him behind, he drained her bank account. Do I need to say more?

FIDELITY and MONEY MATTERS. Check those two things, if you don't check nothing else!
True. You really have to observe and test that person if he/she deserves it.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Solid point, some rushed into marriage later to discover it was too early đź‘Ť
And i have seen a lot of that happen. Divorce rates have really increased since the olden days. I think some times we should ask our grandparents hownit came that they stayed in thier happy marriages even up to now.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
And i have seen a lot of that happen. Divorce rates have really increased since the olden days. I think some times we should ask our grandparents hownit came that they stayed in thier happy marriages even up to now.
Yeah, that true.
Seems a lot is needed to learn from our old gramps especially "marital issues".

Ratine

Somewhat Known
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.080
Raw Dex
$0.003
For me i would consider employment before marriage. I think it's a good thing to make sure that you are employed or have a job somewhere before getting married

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Make sure the person you will marry is goid enough for the rest of your life. Make sure you will not be tired dealing with him or her forever lol. Monetary consideration is also necessary. When you are married you will take responsibility of your finances. Marriage is also a business partnership and both must cooperate with each other.

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Marriage is a big deal to me and for me i would do a proper research on the person and the family. The financial capability of your spouse and health status is very important. I know love is also important but there certain factors that one needs to know so as to be able to deal with future challanges when they get married.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.788
The most important thing one has to do before the marriage is to practice self development and saving money for the family.
Post automatically merged:

Most people would rush getting married without making enough preparations for the same. This however facilitate the poverty and miserable lives for the people.

Last edited:
Back