Legit đź‘Ť MyLot.com Review

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
in general you don't earn a lot it's really not worth it to join the site because of the rewards better to like the site itself if you don't enjoy time there it's not worth it for sure
I don't love the model the site is running as a paid to post forum. I might not like the site as a community but not as a paid to post forum.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I reached the threshold to qualify for a payout but sad , Mylot did not send me my pay. It is only me pay not sent. Maybe he owner thinks I am a millionaire, but I labored on that crazy amount. It is so disgusting site. The payments for members who reached the $5 threshold were sent on July 15. This is craziness.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am sorry but have you messaged admin to know about it and what could be the reason you didn't get paid if others got paid. Have you managed to earn $5 before the last day of previous month?

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I reached the threshold to qualify for a payout but sad , Mylot did not send me my pay. It is only me pay not sent. Maybe he owner thinks I am a millionaire, but I labored on that crazy amount. It is so disgusting site. The payments for members who reached the $5 threshold were sent on July 15. This is craziness.
That's strange my friend. Mylot even if it is the lowest paying site it doesn't fail to remit payment to PayPal. Did you check your account summary if you're earnings are still there?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am also amazed because whatever I have learned about mylot I have never heard that they are not paying and could be it's a problem with something and they should ask admin about it

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
That's strange my friend. Mylot even if it is the lowest paying site it doesn't fail to remit payment to PayPal. Did you check your account summary if you're earnings are still there?
My money is still there on my account it's visibly seen. My money is still there. I'll tell Anna to write Alex. They're best friends.
@Hate2Wait, I have not yet contacted the admin. I'll do it next day.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My money is still there on my account it's visibly seen. My money is still there. I'll tell Anna to write Alex. They're best friends.
@Hate2Wait, I have not yet contacted the admin. I'll do it next day.
Did you check your payment request portion you might have left it blank. Others want to keep their earnings in the site by opting to leave the payment option blank and only fill it up when they want it credited to Paypal.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Did you check your payment request portion you might have left it blank. Others want to keep their earnings in the site by opting to leave the payment option blank and only fill it up when they want it credited to Paypal.
I never have done it. It's automatic as soon as reached the threshold unless not. The amount is to small 7 dollars but I've worked on it. I will message the site owner tomorrow.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I never have done it. It's automatic as soon as reached the threshold unless not. The amount is to small 7 dollars but I've worked on it. I will message the site owner tomorrow.
Mylot never fails to pay users except if your paypal account have issue. The best thing you can do now is to reach the owner of the site and make your complaints. I strongly believe there is a little glitches.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Mylot never fails to pay users except if your paypal account have issue. The best thing you can do now is to reach the owner of the site and make your complaints. I strongly believe there is a little glitches.
Yes, I will do it later. I still not feeling well. I got flu and still having cough and cold, but it's getting milder now.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I like to ask again have you earned those minimum $5 before the end of last month because that's when you become eligible to get paid, also check if your Paypal is correct in settings

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I like to ask again have you earned those minimum $5 before the end of last month because that's when you become eligible to get paid, also check if your Paypal is correct in settings
Yes, on date. I reached 7 dollars before the month of June ended. But it is okay and this day, my post was deleted it was about a love song being interpreted. After I get the pay next month, I will have a long vacation with that site.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sorry I'm sorry to hear that. As far as I know you have to reach the 5$ payment threshold at the end of June, before entering July. I also experienced that time, Mylot didn't pay all the balance I had. But he pays only up to my earnings at the end of the month. So that for the next half month until the 15th payment is postponed for the following month.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Sorry I'm sorry to hear that. As far as I know you have to reach the 5$ payment threshold at the end of June, before entering July. I also experienced that time, Mylot didn't pay all the balance I had. But he pays only up to my earnings at the end of the month. So that for the next half month until the 15th payment is postponed for the following month.
My money there is 7 dollars and earned it before the end of June, and this day, it was so disgusting site owner, he just deleted my very nice posts about a song I interpreted. I plan to have a long vacation from that site.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My money there is 7 dollars and earned it before the end of June, and this day, it was so disgusting site owner, he just deleted my very nice posts about a song I interpreted. I plan to have a long vacation from that site.
Then I don't know why they didn't pay you. I haven't come to Mylot in a long time. Because apart from time constraints, slow income, I am also often disappointed when my posts are suddenly deleted without prior notification, without telling me where the error lies.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Then I don't know why they didn't pay you. I haven't come to Mylot in a long time. Because apart from time constraints, slow income, I am also often disappointed when my posts are suddenly deleted without prior notification, without telling me where the error lies.
That was what disgusts me this day. I took me time to prepare that post only to see it was deleted.I double check it and cannot anymore find under new discussions. It was so frustrating.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That was what disgusts me this day. I took me time to prepare that post only to see it was deleted.I double check it and cannot anymore find under new discussions. It was so frustrating.
Let's just leave the site, it's a strange site. Not having a clear payment range for every activity we do there. I was also only active for a few months, until I got to know RIF I rarely came back.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Itis so hard to earn site no matter how active we are everyday but see the results only some cents aid to our efforts , what a funny thing. Why make such struggles?
Forget it Mylot. Better we sleep than spend time there. It's better if the site doesn't disappoint much. I didn't come since I had a hard time logging in with my new phone. Look at him even favoritism with the cell phone that I use. 🤣🤣

Back