AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

PLACES YOU CAN MAKE MORE MONEY

There are various places to make more from, I will only give you few of them;
1. School... You can produce craft to sell in school for students, books stationery etc.
2. Market... Of course slot of things can be sold there, look at ur audience and product.
3. Street... Your streets can be a place to make more money
4. House... You can make money in the house too.

• Wow
Inbox Dollars Junked my application

A member here whose YouTube I subscribed sent me the link of the Inbox dollars. I was so inspired of what he told that Inbox dollars paid him $100 after a month. I was so stunned so I told him to give me his link, but he gave instead the link of the Inbox Dollars.And then I filled up the registration form happily only to feel devastated when I click the word Submit. The feedback was: sorry we only accept residents from the United States. I was not happy actuallly. It should be better if they flashed onscreen who they will accept.

5 Skills Businesses Need to Succeed in 2023

Here are 5 key skills that businesses need to succeed in 2023:

1. Digital Marketing

With consumers spending more time online, digital marketing skills like SEO, social media marketing, and paid advertising are crucial for reaching target audiences. Businesses should focus on data-driven approaches and mastering new platforms/formats like short-form video.

2. Data Analysis

The ability to gather, interpret, and act on data is more important than ever. Skills like data visualization, SQL, and machine learning allow businesses to optimize operations, understand customers, personalize offerings, and make strategic decisions.

3. Agile Project Management

Adopting an agile mindset helps businesses respond quickly to changes in the market. Key skills include breaking projects into sprints, facilitating scrum meetings, and continuously integrating customer feedback.

4. Cybersecurity

With data breaches on the rise, cybersecurity is a top priority. Businesses should train employees on best practices and invest in technical safeguards like encryption, firewalls, and access controls.

5. Cloud Computing

Migrating key systems to the cloud provides flexibility, collaboration, and disaster recovery. Skills like AWS, Azure, and Kubernetes help maximize these cloud benefits.

Mastering these 5 areas provides a strong foundation for business success in the digital, data-driven landscape of 2023. Investing in upskilling helps ensure organizations have the right expertise on hand to thrive.

How Can I Monitor the Performance of My Gold Investments?

1. Market News and Analysis: Stay informed about the latest market news and analysis related to gold. Factors such as global economic trends, geopolitical events, and central bank policies can influence the price of gold.

2. Price Charts and Technical Analysis: Utilize price charts and technical indicators to analyze the historical performance and trends of gold. This can help you make informed decisions regarding buying or selling gold investments.

3. Consulting Financial Advisors: Seek guidance from financial advisors or experts who specialize in precious metal investments. Their insights and expertise can assist you in monitoring your gold portfolio and making strategic adjustments when necessary.

Critical Skills for Senior Digital Marketing Leaders

Here are some of the most critical skills and capabilities for senior digital marketing leaders:

1. Strategic thinking: Ability to develop integrated strategies and vision connecting digital to overall business goals.

2. Data fluency: Leveraging data and analytics to derive customer and marketing insights that inform strategy.

3. Cross-functional leadership: Working cross-collaboratively across departments and fostering partnerships.

4. Agile management: Leading iterative planning processes and empowering teams for flexibility and rapid testing.

5. Emerging tech knowledge: Understanding capabilities of AI, VR, IoT and how to apply them to marketing.

6. Talent development: Building digitally-capable teams through coaching, upskilling, and recruiting.

7. Customer obsession: Instilling an organization-wide customer-centric mindset and culture.

8. Results orientation: Setting success metrics and accountability for ROI across digital programs.

9. Innovative thinking: Challenging the status quo and identifying growth opportunities.

10. Communication skills: Conveying vision effectively across the organization and managing change.

The blend of leadership, strategy, creativity and execution is essential for senior digital marketers to make an enterprise-wide business impact.

DOMESTIC JOBS THAT CAN PRODUCE MORE MONEY

Some domestic jobs that have the potential to generate higher income include
personal chefs for affluent households,
estate managers overseeing large properties,
high-end housekeepers,
catering to luxury homes,
Washing prominent people's dresses,
Fetching water for people,
Taking care of babies, toddlers and children,
Sweeping and mopping and running errands
and specialized caregivers providing personalized elderly care.
These positions often involve serving high-net-worth individuals or working in exclusive environments, allowing for higher compensation.

How to Sell Online Courses Successfully

Here are some key tips for selling online courses successfully:

1. Clearly identify your target audience and cater to their goals, challenges, and motivations. Tailor your messaging accordingly.

2. Highlight concrete learning outcomes and skills gained through testimonials, before/after examples, and demonstrated proof.

3. Break down the curriculum into engaging sections with a mix of learning formats like video, quizzes, discussion prompts.

4. Offer a free preview of 1-2 initial lessons to give prospective students a risk-free sample of your teaching style.

5. Make the first lesson highly compelling to hook students in for the long haul. End on a cliffhanger!

6. Integrate gamification elements like points and levels to motivate participation and completion.

7. Provide exceptional student support via discussion forums, email, and office hours.

8. Continually refine course content and marketing based on student feedback and reviews.

9. Utilize affiliates and partner marketing to expand your reach to complementary audiences.

10. Run promotions like time-sensitive discounts, bundles, and giveaways around launches or the new year.

By focusing on student value, engagement, and support, you can build a thriving online course business.

Movies

I have not been to a movie in a long time not because I don’t want to it is because they are to expensive. Have you been to the movies recently if so what did you see? I can’t remember the last movie I seen I believe it was a children’s Disney movie not sure.

Why consider investing in Bitcoin?

1. Potential for High Returns: Bitcoin has experienced significant price appreciation throughout its existence, attracting investors seeking substantial gains.

2. Portfolio Diversification: As a non-correlated asset class, Bitcoin offers the potential to diversify an existing investment portfolio, mitigating overall risk.

3. Hedge Against Inflation: With a finite supply and no control from central banks, Bitcoin is seen by some as a potential hedge against inflationary pressures.

4. Accessibility and Liquidity: Bitcoin investments can be easily bought, sold, and stored digitally, providing investors with increased accessibility and liquidity compared to traditional investments.

Filter

Back