Do you quit your job for a better opportunity?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
No body will be offered buttered bread and it will be rejected. Same is applicable to good job you will always go to ehrtr your bread will be highly buttered

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's growth and it is a basic component of life. There are times you outgrow a certain level of income. At that point, it is just natural that you move on.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
We all love better opportunities so u dont think any one will want to over look a good job opportunities we would want to enjoy everything all the way including a better job.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.395
I have never done anything like this before. However, I intend to leave my current position to pursue a better opportunity. The problem is that I have yet to find a new job. I am hoping to find one real soon.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
If the pay is more than my salary, why not. I prefer to quit if the offer is very good. If not, I will never do it. It is not easy to find a job this time. It is better to be contented.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We all love better opportunities so u dont think any one will want to over look a good job opportunities we would want to enjoy everything all the way including a better job.
You are right on point. I see some people say they are working for the love of the job. I laugh. It's all because they have not been offered something better. Itvisat that point we regret all the years we wasted in the name of love for the job.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
View attachment 692
Do you quit your job for a better opportunity like growing your own business and make money online from home? it's risky move because still don't know you can get success. but it is new opportunity, right? what do you think? also if you had similar situation, please share your experience with other users
This is something that I've already done a couple of time and I will always keep doing it as long as I get better opportunity in another job because what matters for me is the money that I'm going to make from the job that I'm doing.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No body will be offered buttered bread and it will be rejected. Same is applicable to good job you will always go to ehrtr your bread will be highly buttered
Of course it is, but the hard part is that you may not succeed in your new job. Will you take the risk though?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would definitely quit my job if I had a better opportunity. We should not miss opportunities that will help us in life.
Yes, who would say no to more money and better opportunities? But the problem is that the future is uncertain. What would you do in that case? It's like a gamble. Trying your luck?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
No two ways about this one should definitely quit any job if there's better opportunity. We should not miss opportunities that will help us in life especially when it concern our financial life

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No two ways about this one should definitely quit any job if there's better opportunity. We should not miss opportunities that will help us in life especially when it concern our financial life
Same. But you never know what will happen in the future. For example, you quit your job to start your own website or create your own business. Suppose your life is good in your previous job and you are satisfied with the conditions, but you don't like some details. Still quitting your job? Let me give an example. For example, you work in this forum. You are satisfied with your income. But Google wants you to work with them on a trial basis for a while. do you accept?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.648
Of course yes I can quit my current job for any better job my friend. I actually prefer making money but not looking at the money, I however enjoy the thrill of being self employed

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
If the pay is more than my salary, why not. I prefer to quit if the offer is very good. If not, I will never do it. It is not easy to find a job this time. It is better to be contented.

It is not even something that I'm going to think twice because the only thing that matters to me is the money that I'm being paid for any job that I'm doing.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't believe anyone should be stuck in a particular even when a better offer comes up.. Bills are getting bigger everyday. And your income also has to go up.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't believe anyone should be stuck in a particular even when a better offer comes up.. Bills are getting bigger everyday. And your income also has to go up.
Life is too short and life has too many problems. Opportunities should not be missed. Of course, greed sometimes makes your situation worse But still I like to try my luck

Back