Do you quit your job for a better opportunity?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
View attachment 692
Do you quit your job for a better opportunity like growing your own business and make money online from home? it's risky move because still don't know you can get success. but it is new opportunity, right? what do you think? also if you had similar situation, please share your experience with other users
Honestly speaking as long as the job that I am doing does not offer the opportunity to grow while still at it then if an opportunity comes for me from another job then I will have no issue with leaving the job and taking up the offer from tge one that will pay better or even afford me the chance to grow and become a better person at my skill.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Honestly speaking as long as the job that I am doing does not offer the opportunity to grow while still at it then if an opportunity comes for me from another job then I will have no issue with leaving the job and taking up the offer from tge one that will pay better or even afford me the chance to grow and become a better person at my skill.
Me too. Now imagine that you have a good offline job that earns you a lot of money, but you don't like your employer and colleagues. You thinking of starting your own business and establishing an online website, Do you take this risk?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That thing they call loyalty should not exist when it comes to work. As an employee, always put your interest first before anything on making career and job related decisions

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That thing they call loyalty should not exist when it comes to work. As an employee, always put your interest first before anything on making career and job related decisions
Yes, in the end, we are the ones who have to suffer. No one cares how hard you work, and employers don't care, so it's better to accept a better opportunity.
You cannot be in one place forever so if you feel like there is a need to move on, you just have to do so
I agree. Life has different seasons and changes should be accepted

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.648
Why not, I would do exactly the same. Most people are looking for better jobs and opportunities out there. However this is the reason as to why most people have traveled to broad in search of better life.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Why not, I would do exactly the same. Most people are looking for better jobs and opportunities out there. However this is the reason as to why most people have traveled to broad in search of better life.
Yes, or sometimes you are looking for a new adventure. Although your job is good and you have a good income, but you are tired of the work environment or the city you are in

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It is wrong to quit your job while you are still earning passive income as a side hustle. You can only quit when you have gain strong feet on the ground.

The point there is a better opportunity and that means that you are in a situation whereby you are going to make more money from your previous job.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't see any need of staying in one place when a better opportunity presents itself. It is a chance to improve my life and I would grab it with both hands.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't see any need of staying in one place when a better opportunity presents itself. It is a chance to improve my life and I would grab it with both hands.
Yes, no one says no to a better position, although you may have to work more because the better the job, the more skilled people are needed. But I think it's worth it

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
I don't think it is a bad or wrong idea to quit your job while you are still earning anywhere especially if you are going for a better offer. it will help one do better in the long run

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
And sometimes, your present organization doesn't see your value much. And a better organization sees it and offers you a better position. I can't turn down being a manager with higher pay and continue being an ordinary staff with my present organization.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
And sometimes, your present organization doesn't see your value much. And a better organization sees it and offers you a better position. I can't turn down being a manager with higher pay and continue being an ordinary staff with my present organization.
yes it is true This is something that happens a lot. Sometimes you feel that you are not respected in your work environment or that the value of your work is low

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
But the funny part is that employers always act as if a staff owes them. When you want to leave, they would blackmail you by telling you that you are leaving after all they have done for you. As of they were not paying you for work done

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
yes if there is a good opportunity and salary hike than i can change my job
The very reason why a lot of people are working is for them to make more money and I believe that whenever an opportunity that pays you better comes up, you should take it.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
In my quest for a better life, I would pursue anything that offers me better incentives. I have to survive and I need to maximize my chances at survival by pursuing the things that pay more.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
I may quit my job if there is better pay than what I received in my workplace. But in this pandemic, jobs are still scarce except to travel abroad wth a work visa.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.648
Your situation is almost similar to mine. There are literally no jobs in my country and the few slots available requires you to buy them at a very higher price in deed.

Back