Do you quit your job for a better opportunity?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, sometimes stability is better and sometimes it is time for change. In general, it depends on the person and life circumstances. A better job opportunity means you will earn more but some people don't like change and are happy with who they are
Yeah, i believe every individual have what they lime. Sometimes fear also makes people not to take opportunities.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You cannot just quit your work just because you are seeking better alternative. Online business is not a venture you can relied upon without a support from offline work. You need to be assured that the online business has been paying sufficient incomes before deciding to quit. This is necessary in order to avoid regrets of your action.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is actually true to an extent.
Making money online and offline simultaneously is important but you must always create time for your online work if you want to maximize profit.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
As far as I am concerned, If I get into a such scenario I wouldn't hesitate in doing that. This is because the inflation has hit me badly and would grab the opportunity for betterment of my family.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I cannot find a better opportunity and still work in my former workplace. The main thing people are seeking for is a better opportunity so once I have one, I will surely go for it.
Yes, you can go for where there is better offers than your present working place. But you have to keep your job at the present working place while searching for a better offer. It is not good to quit your present working place while you are still unable to secure a new one. You don't throw water away at hearing the sound of rain thunder.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Why not, it's might sometimes look risky to quit a job for better opportunities but Sometimes too it might just be the best decision so you just have to weigh the options

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As far as I am concerned, If I get into a such scenario I wouldn't hesitate in doing that. This is because the inflation has hit me badly and would grab the opportunity for betterment of my family.
Probably, the truth is that almost everyone is looking for an opportunity. It is always important to move higher in your career and the best way to do that is to look for better opportunities.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
In most cases majority of the people would opt to leave for their jobs for greener pastures or rather better opportunities so that they can update their increasingly financial needs.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Of course yes, I will quit my job if I can get a well paying job else where. Also there are some things I will consider before quitting my current job like the time , the distance to work and how easy the job is

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In most cases majority of the people would opt to leave for their jobs for greener pastures or rather better opportunities so that they can update their increasingly financial needs.
Almost every human being is looking for greener pasture. So whenever you say something better you will always live something that does not pay you a lot of money for it.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
You don't quit a job until you have another alternative to settle your bills. If you want to transition to working online, it should be a gradual move when the online business is generating as much as you earn at your current job.

Timing is everything when it comes to taking an opportunity and it is going to be a complete madness for you to resign from your job without having another alternative for ready to fall back on.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, Of course I will choose to quit my current job for a better opportunity. Because after all I want to develop more advanced in terms of experience and financially.
Probably, Nobody will see you a better opportunity and decide to stick to a job that does not pay much money. Almost everyone wants to be financially free that is why we are looking for opportunities.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
This is a good reason why you have to have all the information about the new job you want to quit your old one for to know 100% it's better.
Some people quit their job as they get a better job but when they join it they realise that it was not better than their previous job. I know people who repent after changing jobs.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is a good reason why you have to have all the information about the new job you want to quit your old one for to know 100% it's better.
it is foolishness for someone to quit his or her job based on hearsay. It is always better to carry out the necessary research before you go ahead with such a decision.

Back