Do you quit your job for a better opportunity?

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.780
I am trying from education sector into programming sector. I have some plans to finish some my projects until end of this month and check what other programmers say about it. If feedback is good maybe I will get some job offer.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.468
I currently don't have a job but would not mind leaving my job over a greener pasture. In this world we are looking for money, better life and contentment of our desires.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Money is the principal thing that we are looking for. If you can show me a financial advantage over the current thing I am doing, I would leave your organization as soon as possible.
I currently don't have a job but would not mind leaving my job over a greener pasture. In this world we are looking for money, better life and contentment of our desires.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Of course, every individual wants growth in their career. When you see a better opportunity it is normal for you to quit your job and hop into it.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You cheat yourself when you fail to take a better opportunity. That's because your organization won't fail to fire you if the conditions demand. There is no loyalty in the workplace.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I did quit my previous jobs for better opportunities. I used to be working in a local government agency in my city but quit to work online instead. There is no regret for doing so.

A smart person is always going to change their job whenever they have a better one that is playing the more because your responsibility keeps increasing on daily basis and you need more money to take care of them.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is the dream of every workers to quit their present job when they see better offers elsewhere. This is very rampart in the labour market. In order to avoid this scenario, business owners must ensure their workers are well treated so as to encourage them in their services.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Of course, every individual wants growth in their career. When you see a better opportunity it is normal for you to quit your job and hop into it.
Yes. Of course, more salary means more work and more pressure. Sometimes people don't like changes and prefer to continue their previous work But the better opportunity is always worth the risk

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is not advisable to quit your job while in the course of looking for better alternatives. You would keep your present job while still looking for another better job. Don't quit your job until you are sure of appointment in the next job.
This can be only when you receive appointment letter with date to resume at the new work. " you don't empty water in the pot just because of rain thunderstorm".

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I wouldn't quit my job for a better opportunity. I'd continue with my job as a side hustle and attempt the seemingly better job to see if you can cope with it. I never can tell the amount of work and pressure that await me there, just so I wouldn't end up regretting. Until I'm sure I can handle it, I just wouldn't quit.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's risky but if you are still young you can take risk and quit your job for better opportunities it's risky and things can go very wrong but it can also be very great

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes. Of course, more salary means more work and more pressure. Sometimes people don't like changes and prefer to continue their previous work But the better opportunity is always worth the risk
That's true, there are people who do not like changes actually. They like to be stuck in a particular job for a very long time.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.468
I think most people are working for the purpose of getting salaries and have good life with their families. Therefore a good well paying job would attract more people than the low paying one

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's true, there are people who do not like changes actually. They like to be stuck in a particular job for a very long time.
Yes, sometimes stability is better and sometimes it is time for change. In general, it depends on the person and life circumstances. A better job opportunity means you will earn more but some people don't like change and are happy with who they are

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No worker would prefer to remain for long in an establishment, he would be seeking for better alternative with better pay.
But it not safe to quit your present job for the sake of searching fir better alternative. You have to continuing working in your present job until you are to secure the alternative job elsewhere.

Back