Have you heard of time wall?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
I think timewall is slower than classic faucets. I will stick rather to it. Combine few it can bring more satoshi. I saw timewall on several sites but I didn't join it anywhere.
Really if you only do the ads you can get a few satoshis quickly 70-120 and you can do them in the background, which is not bad at all, then there are also tasks and surveys better paid.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.503
Of late get to be paid sites are not worthy the time any longer. This is because most of them have reduced their payment rates on offers and the withdrawal of the most populaly offers that seems simple to complete.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, at least Time Wall. with the ptc system, it will pay even a little, but at least those are guaranteed. However I was asked to send them my identity document in order to authenticate me, which I find very strange!! For this reason, I kindly ask: have any of you other Time Wall users been asked to submit a document, in order to continue working on such website?
You know, maybe I naively sent my identity card and now I'm a little worried....​

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes Iagree. And also I don't understand why now he also asks for personal documents! Also payments are perhaps slower than faucets.
So basically I don't think it's worth it anymore.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I dislike these websites because it's hard to complete the tasks available in the offerwalls as they are quite tricky and takes so much time
Yes, indeed. The tasks are difficult apart from the ptcs that pay less than peanuts! In fact, among the tasks there are the surveys where the site directs us to the panels which are the ones we can find everywhere, with the usual problem of the difficulty of being qualified.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.460
Raw Dex
$0.050
Time wall was a part of one website but this information is new for me as it becomes a separate earning website. I have too much experience of micro job websites it gives survey with marked gaps.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes, indeed. The tasks are difficult apart from the ptcs that pay less than peanuts! In fact, among the tasks there are the surveys where the site directs us to the panels which are the ones we can find everywhere, with the usual problem of the difficulty of being qualified.
I don't have the patience to keep earning from the tasks that takes a longer duration so I don't even join these websites

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I haven't heard about this faucet site because they are turning out in large numbers.
Well indeed. With regard to faucets, there seems to be a lot of supply but little demand. Basically some paying sites such as faucets, have a lot of economic income through ads or popup advertising. But unfortunately almost always every user really takes a trifle from these sites!

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$2.122
Raw Dex
$0.001
Well indeed. With regard to faucets, there seems to be a lot of supply but little demand. Basically some paying sites such as faucets, have a lot of economic income through ads or popup advertising. But unfortunately almost always every user really takes a trifle from these sites!
The people are not really demanding for Faucet because their payment is not encouraging.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The people are not really demanding for Faucet because their payment is not encouraging.
Indeed. This above all because times are too long and the revenue, whether it is in FIAT currency (Euro, Dollar, UK Pound, etc.) or in cryptocurrencies, is always too low in proportion to the time spent daily working on the faucets.

However dear friend, I was explicitly told that the money immediately cannot be had in any way.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.443
it is my first time hearing about that site and I think it is also good, but I no longer have the interest to add another site. I cannot anymore manage my time. I am contented here doing activitirs.

chunchun

Complete Stranger
Nov 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am doing 22 faucets, one is coinpayu, but is coinpayu need kyc to cashout ? I only doing faucets and ptc ads there without doing any surveys or offerwalls. Do I still need to do kyc to cashout? Thx

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am doing 22 faucets, one is coinpayu, but is coinpayu need kyc to cashout ? I only doing faucets and ptc ads there without doing any surveys or offerwalls. Do I still need to do kyc to cashout? Thx
I'm sorry, among your 22 faucets that you are using, to try to scrape together some change little by little, in addition to the Time Wall that we are discussong here, is there also one called FaucetCrypto?

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is true! if you do not qualify for surveys, you cannot make decent money from this website.
in fact, if we limit ourselves to just taking the earnings from the site's PTC, we can only collect a few cents at a time. Surveys, on the other hand, would give a greater collection, but unfortunately they all have the usual problem of difficulty in qualifying for conducting them.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I was asked to submit KYC and it's very strange since it's PTC sites and I saw only this site where I need to submit documents I submit it however they said I'm faking my documents and banned me forever
Post automatically merged:

No I was required to do KYC Wich is very strange since it is paid to click site I would understand if it's investing or something like that but it's quite suspicious I submitted I didn't thought much about it but short after I got banned

Back