Have you heard of time wall?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
in fact, if we limit ourselves to just taking the earnings from the site's PTC, we can only collect a few cents at a time. Surveys, on the other hand, would give a greater collection, but unfortunately they all have the usual problem of difficulty in qualifying for conducting them.
Yes, in addition everything depends a lot on your demographics if you are from a level 1 country, for example you qualify in many of them, I do not have much problem with it, but those that pay more than $ 1 are very difficult to qualify.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, in addition everything depends a lot on your demographics if you are from a level 1 country, for example you qualify in many of them, I do not have much problem with it, but those that pay more than $ 1 are very difficult to qualify.
Indeed, as I can understand, from your flag you are Spanish and you must think that Italy (my country) is almost on the same level as Spain, because we are two member states of the European Union. Just change the language.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
Indeed, as I can understand, from your flag you are Spanish and you must think that Italy (my country) is almost on the same level as Spain, because we are two member states of the European Union. Just change the language.
Yes, that's what I mean, I think that in terms of surveys, you can receive a good amount for your demographics, which is very different for example for African countries that maybe hopefully can complete 1 a month.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is why I don't think I'll be able to earn from the website
Well since our daily earnings on Time Wall being able to take advantage only of the PTCs and not of the surveys and even less of the tasks, therefore we can precisely say that the income there for us is completely negligible.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
I do believe that with ptcs you can earn between $0.03-$0.05 a day in a short period of time and in the background, so it's not that bad to tell the truth.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Well since our daily earnings on Time Wall being able to take advantage only of the PTCs and not of the surveys and even less of the tasks, therefore we can precisely say that the income there for us is completely negligible.
Yes we can try pay to click but then we cannot expect higher earnings from the website

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Indeed, but unfortunately this does not apply only to Time Wall. It is well known that each PTC pays very little, while with regard to survey sites we always run into the difficulty of qualifying and consequently completing them.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
From the little analysis I have made, Timewall seems to be a sister company or site to Timebucks so almost everything works the same, it depends on how you signed up on the site and that is either through a direct link or it is an offer wall on some of these competitive sites. It has quite a lot of features or sections to work from and the rate is pretty decent there with a low cashout especially if you are requesting your cash as points which can be added to that site like a cryptowin, freecash and faucetpay Among those I have noticed the site is found.

As for the KYC, I do not know if I will be found in the same situation as well but as of now, I have withdrawn from there without them asking for me to post my information. So it is either KYC is requested when withdrawing a large amount or when you used a direct link to join the site if at all it is possible. For now, I have no difficulties on the site.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Not only does it have surveys, it also has ptc and tasks to complete, it all depends on what you want to do, but if you want to do surveys you will have to pass a KYC.
For me if I to use timewall I need to do KYC I don't understand why I need to do KyC for this type of site I submitted my documents and I got banned forever because they claimed I faked my documents

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
For me if I to use timewall I need to do KYC I don't understand why I need to do KyC for this type of site I submitted my documents and I got banned forever because they claimed I faked my documents
Do the same thing I did, that is, with another email, create another account and that's it, it's simple, you did a survey at some point in Timewall, I simply did a welcome survey and when they implemented the KYC they told me to pass it, so then I create another account to do PTC and everything was correct. if you do surveys there you must pass KYC, if you only use ptcs you should not pass any KYC.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.293
Time wall is something that Mostly exists in the get to paid programs. They are actually compraised of tasks that belong to third parties and hardly pay even if you complete the tasks correctly.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is my first time hearing about that site, but it seems I lack interest. I cannot anymore manage my time. I only focus on RIF, POst Bucks, and Mylot.
Postbucks is no longer paying. Well, I have no idea if it is paying now or not but I just know that they stopped paying a few weeks back and I hope they come back.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.313
Postbucks is no longer paying. Well, I have no idea if it is paying now or not but I just know that they stopped paying a few weeks back and I hope they come back.
Post Bucks is dead but before its final tarmac, it was sold to the site owner of Bizdustry, but is so sad, that site too stopped paying members. Therefore, Post Buccks will never return.

Back