Have you heard of time wall?

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do believe that with ptcs you can earn between $0.03-$0.05 a day in a short period of time and in the background, so it's not that bad to tell the truth.
I think that timewall is a great for PTC I think the rates are pretty high compared to some other PTC sites however I had a bad exspierence with time wall so I stopped using it

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
I think that timewall is a great for PTC I think the rates are pretty high compared to some other PTC sites however I had a bad exspierence with time wall so I stopped using it
Yes, I also had to leave the platform because I was forced to have to pass a KYC, it seems like a joke to have to pass a KYC to do a few PTCs.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
They are merged into Bizdustry now which is also not paying
First of all, you need to be a valued contributor to earn there on bizdustry. Cash out request page half of time doesn't seems to work as good and sometimes shows details to cash out, means active member there. I think your details on Postbucks are same on Bizdustry however I do not find your username Salt on the forum did not know why.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
It is so funny how they merged with Bizdustry and they are not paying. What is now the essence? Now, we are short of earning platforms. I hope we just get to find more.
Bizdustry is paying only Valued Contributors like @nomad and me, so if you are lucky to have valued contributor status you may successfully get paid but for me, the payout page doesn't work most of the time.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Bizdustry is paying only Valued Contributors like @nomad and me, so if you are lucky to have valued contributor status you may successfully get paid but for me, the payout page doesn't work most of the time.
So you mean you will have to continue to post for a while then we can get paid when we become valued contributors? That is cool too but it will be a lot of hardwork though. Thank you

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Yes i have come across time wall on various platforms such as get paid to sites like timebucks and even faucet sites. They mainly focus on surveys. The site is okay though.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Yes i have come across time wall on various platforms such as get paid to sites like timebucks and even faucet sites. They mainly focus on surveys. The site is okay though.
I think I will appreciate it more if you tell us the name of the website and if you can tell us the kind of activities we will be doing on it to make a certain amount in a day

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Its a very popular offer wall which we can find on different websites and I have seen them providing good number of tasks that helps us earn by answering surveys and tasks

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Its a very popular offer wall which we can find on different websites and I have seen them providing good number of tasks that helps us earn by answering surveys and tasks
I soukd have loved to join but I don't want to involve myself in anything that has to do with survey again. I do not always qualify so there is no need to stress myself on it

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I know what you mean and it's hard to earn from these offer walls as we need to be good at surveys and micro tasks to be able to earn from these tasks.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I know what you mean and it's hard to earn from these offer walls as we need to be good at surveys and micro tasks to be able to earn from these tasks.
Well, I believe that some people have enough time to work on those kinds of platforms so I believe that it is for them. Those kind of people must be very good earn it comes to faucets.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So you mean you will have to continue to post for a while then we can get paid when we become valued contributors? That is cool too but it will be a lot of hardwork though. Thank you
Yup some people have thousands of messages but they still are not valued contribute I'm not really sure how to become one

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
I've come across this site through offers when I logged in to coinpayu. This is the best site that I've come across that will give you good points for taking surveys and clicking ads. Minimum withdrawal is 100 points which is equivalent to 2 satoshis. Taking survey gives more points.
Wow, how can I join this??.
Most times , I don't give in to anything survey because it has never worked for me , I always feel it depends on certain location, but I won't mind trying this out.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm just knowing about this site but good to know that it's one of the best site out there giving one good points for taking surveys and clicking ads which is great
Yup clicking ads is only worth it on time wall however I was recently banned because I aperently faked my documents when I didn't I didn't really liked timewall anyways but it was still kinda sad

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
Yeah sorry about the ban it is always difficult for me to work on any clicking site . You just have to work on another site since we have others of them

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've come across this site through offers when I logged in to coinpayu. This is the best site that I've come across that will give you good points for taking surveys and clicking ads. Minimum withdrawal is 100 points which is equivalent to 2 satoshis. Taking survey gives more points.
I have not heard about any site called time wall at all which gives one rewards for engaging in the site but I do know coinpayu and I have gained some little fraction of LTC from it a few years back.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Its hard to earn from these websites as you can earn from ptc clicks only but if you are good at surveys then you can do a lot better as these do pay well

Back