Is it right to sell body parts?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is absolutely wrong, that is simply man's inhumanity to man, there is absolutely no justification to that.
Probably, encouraging such a business will lead to killing of innocent people. if body parts should be sold then it should be done by verified hospitals for people who want to willingly donate only.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have seen so many instances where people even sell their body fluid because they need money but I don't think I can do that
I have no problem with anyone selling any of their body. That is their business but when people are given the opportunity to deal on body parts it will lead to a lot of illegal activities and killings.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I have no problem with anyone selling any of their body. That is their business but when people are given the opportunity to deal on body parts it will lead to a lot of illegal activities and killings.
It is truly their business and their body so they can do whatever they like with it since it is for them

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Probably, as long as they are not hurting anybody there is no problem with that. some people actually donate their blood and get paid.
That is true. The only thing I will not allow is trafficking human bodies or hurting another people because someone needs a body part

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is true. The only thing I will not allow is trafficking human bodies or hurting another people because someone needs a body part
Definitely, that is evil and criminal. Killing other people just because they want to make money by selling their body parts should be condemned totally.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.790
Raw Dex
$0.008
I don't support the idea of selling body parts. As a matter of fact, it's illegal to sell body parts in my location. I don't mind donating my body parts to those in need after I passed.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't support the idea of selling body parts. As a matter of fact, it's illegal to sell body parts in my location. I don't mind donating my body parts to those in need after I passed.
selling of body parts is also illegal in so many countries but there are people who deal in such a business just because they want to make money. They are the kind of people that usually involves in human trafficking.

goddy286

Complete Stranger
Feb 15, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most people see life as a jungle were survival of the fittest is the rule. Illegal Organ trade should not be encouraged in anyway. Every organ donated should be certified by relevant government agencies.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
In my opinion, it is not right to sell one's body parts. Our bodies are a gift and it is not ethical to treat them as a commodity. Additionally, selling body parts can often lead to exploitation and mistreatment, as there is a power imbalance between the seller and the buyer.

It is important to respect and care for our bodies and make decisions that prioritize our physical and emotional well-being. While I understand that some may feel desperate and feel that selling a body part is the only option, I believe that there are always alternative solutions and resources available to seek help.
I don't really understand what you mean by selling our body parts because it sounds very well to me that someone who is still alive is going to be willing to sell part of his body in order to make money.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't really understand what you mean by selling our body parts because it sounds very well to me that someone who is still alive is going to be willing to sell part of his body in order to make money.
Someone who is alive can have any part of his body removed and replaced into a person who needs the body part. Of course, there is a price. The most commonly sold body parts are kidney.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Someone who is alive can have any part of his body removed and replaced into a person who needs the body part. Of course, there is a price. The most commonly sold body parts are kidney.
That is actually true. but I still do not support the idea of selling body parts because it can lead to a lot of illegal activities. It is a major reason why human trafficking is still very much in existence.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Well I think it depends on the situation and the motive. If someone is selling their body parts voluntarily and for a good cause, such as donating a kidney to save a loved one or helping someone in need then I dont see anything wrong with that. Its their choice and their right to do what they want with their body.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.248
I dont know what should I say. I am in favour of donating body parts because that helps someone who needs them whereas selling them for the need of money is not what I am in favour of. But then we can't comment on it because we dont know how barely a person may be needing money if he/she is ready to sell his/her body part.
You are so right on this. Donating body organs is not an issue because it is how people wanted to do. For selling them, it is quite not right in terms of moral issue and the like. Although it happens in the real world.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.540
Raw Dex
$0.093
Not only it is sold willingly by the person but also it is smuggled by some group of people. They kidnap people and take out their internal organs which could be sold in the market.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Selling body parts, I don't think is a good business. Because after all the body is a trust from God that must be guarded, not to be bought and sold. Because it will disrupt the balance and health of the body.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sometimes, we cannot blame others, if they want to sell parts of their body, their situation calls for it. It might be wrong in the eyes of others, but for them, most of them who sell body parts, only do it for survival.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well I think it depends on the situation and the motive. If someone is selling their body parts voluntarily and for a good cause, such as donating a kidney to save a loved one or helping someone in need then I dont see anything wrong with that. Its their choice and their right to do what they want with their body.
If you are donating body parts, it is not an issue. But when you are making a business out of your body parts, that's where the issue is. It is not bad to donate your body part to save a life. Selling it for money is the problem.

Back