Not credited

This day, I posted two in post thread and almost 11 post replies only to realize that there's no credit to my posts . Then I checked the sidebar it showed there I reached the limit. How could I reach the limit when I have just started? It happened starting last night. I am a Gold member but I hardly earn $1 in two days. I better did not convert.

What happens to RIF?

How to deal with fraud in business?

At the company where I work, unannounced inspections are often held. To find out who is dishonest at work. Everything is checked from the cleanliness of the place and work tools, tidiness and completeness of work uniforms, product quality, etc. to ensure everything is maintained properly.

What other means do you think other than spot checks can be used to deal with fraud in business?

What Internet Marketing Method Is The Best One?

When it comes to internet marketing, there are many people who always tend to seek many different ways that would probably allow them to market their products online. However, marketing the product online is one of the hardest ways to promote a product. You have to deal with many challenges such as targeting the suitable audience and promoting the product at the right time. So, what kind of marketing method is the best one?

What Are Your Views About MLM Companies?

MLM companies are a kind of company that tends to sell products through a channel of marketing and distribution. This is also known as multi-level marketing, according to many people. Basically, this involves a person to invest money in certain kinds of products and sell them. This could be done through network marketing and other techniques. So, what are your views related to such kind of companies?

Series Recommendation

I want to recommend a series from Netflix. The title is The Glory, which comes from South Korea. The Glory tells the story of a teenage girl who was bullied at school. She then quit school and since then decided to take revenge. I really like the storyline of this series. because the main character doesn't even dirty her own hands to achieve her goals and the ending is very satisfying for me.

How to Choose the Right Business Partner?

In simple language, a business partner is cooperation between two or more parties, both individuals and companies to achieve business goals. In general, a business partner will be written and contained in a legal contract agreement and has been agreed by both parties, including business profit sharing.

Close personal relationships often occur, both relatives and close friends, if they become business partners, are often distracted by making business and financial decisions that are more serious and difficult.

So choosing a business partner requires careful consideration and evaluation, because if you choose the wrong business partner, it will certainly have a negative impact on the smooth running of the business.

However, you need to understand that having a business partner also requires careful consideration. Because, if you choose the wrong business partner, it will have an impact on the business trip. Therefore, when determining and selecting business partners, we need to ensure that the business partners we choose meet the criteria and business interests. So in your opinion, how to choose the right business partner.

How Long Should the Content Be?

Your content is the blood and bone of your website. You get traffic because of your content, when content brings traffic, your website will generate revenue. IN order for that to happen you need high quality content. High quality content means your content is well written, informative, interesting, and SEO optimized. My web content are usually between 1000-2000 words. What about you?

What Business Do You Like To Conduct?

Conducting businesses is becoming a really huge problem for many people, including many experienced businessmen. This is because they have to deal with many other issues such as considering the purchasing power of the consumer. However, there are still many great and successful businesses out there that might be worth trying out. So, when it comes to trying out a business, what business could be a better choice?

Why you should always keep smiling

From time to time life hit us with various challenges and as well obstacles, but it would do you good to always keep smiling. Smiling might be pretty difficult when things you are going through hard times, but when we smile, it helps our body release certain chemicals that would benefit our health. Smiling can also help in confusing your haters as well.

How To Promote Your Business Around The World?

Promoting the business around the world could be a really huge challenge for many people. This is why they have to deal with many problems. Marketing of such kind of business is also a very important factor. Other than that, investing in a business at a global level is also very hard thing to do. So, when it comes to promoting your business in a different country, what do you do?

How to Choose a Business that Is Suitable for Beginners?

For beginners, choosing a business that suits them, even though they have big capital, of course it is not easy, there are many types available out there, they must be able to choose which type of business will be profitable and can run smoothly. This confusion often makes them postpone starting a business immediately, which in the end always fails or is not carried out. So how do you think how to choose the right business for beginners.

Biggest Achievements in PTP Sites

What is your biggest achievement in PTP sites so far? I was once posting on The Forum Wheel and Postloop. BY posting on the forums available through these platforms I was making around $180 per month. As far as earning from a single site is considered, I have made $90 per month from a PTP site called Digital Global. Sadly, only The Forum Wheel is available and there are not many forums available on this platform.

Legit 👍 At last, I got Paid From Socialseos

I am sorry to make everyone feel troubled and panicked about the website Socialseo and yesterday finally I got my payment and I feel we should stop doubting a website if it makes a small delay in the payments.

So everyone who wishes to join can ask me for the invite and I will guide them and those that have joined should start earning from the website.

What would you do if coworkers thought poorly of you because of your position?

I would not respond in an unprofessional way, but act appropriately and offer suggestions. I will remind them that it is not the right way to address someone because of low position title. At the back of my mind, these people who do this show how insecure they areof theirThey consider. a threat for them to lose their jobs. Sadly, it happens in the real world.

Challenges of managing a remote team?

Most companies and business organizations have teams that work remotely, though working remotely has its advantages but it also has some Challenges when it comes to managing the team. The team leader might find it hard to monitor each and every member working remotely, communication might also be a problem as it might not be easy to reach out to all the members.

The love of money?

Today many there are many who believe money is evil, or it is wrong to have too much money. I believe there is a misunderstanding, it is not money itself that is evil, rather it is the love of money. All the hospitals and Charity events to help the poor and needy today are done with money. So money is not evil but it is what you do when you love money that counts.

Are there any unique practices used at your company to help employees get to know one another?

In my previous offline jobs, the only activity that could bring employees together and get acquainted was team building. I do think that it is a normal and common way for the company to build a good rapport and working relationship with them. For online jobs, they can do this by having a series of virtual trainings in groups. In this way, they can build a good foundation for working together smoothly.

Filter

Back